My Name

*???'s pov*

I was with my dragon named Glacia until she disappeared. I felt abandoned so I left to find a place of my own. I then walked upon a village. I was in an alleyway until a family walked over to me and asked if I would like to join their family and so I did. My father's name was Silver, my mother's name was Mika, and finally my brother's name was Gray.
Their last names were Fullbuster. Since I was in the family I changed my name. I never told them that I was magic user because I thought they wouldn't love me anymore.

After a few years, I was living happily with them until a demon from the book of END came. Its name was Deliora. I was terrified about how big and strong it was. My brother always comforted me. But, in one swipe he destroyed the whole village. My parents and friends were dead. The only survivers were me and my brother.

In another swipe, a rock came flying towards us. My brother pushed me before it could hit me and took the hit. The boulder was on his leg. I was shouting for help believing that someone would come. Until, I heard a voice "Someone's alive over here!"said a voice and footsteps came closer. We were saved by a boy named Lyon and a woman named Ur. They saved my brother from the boulder and took us to a safer place.

Once we got to the little cabin they lived in, they treated our wounds. My wounds were minor so I was able to walk around. I walked to were my brother was and he said that he won't be able to walk for a while.

I ran to him and cried hugging him saying "I'm so sorry that it had to come to this. You got hurt because of me," I said.

My brother patted my head calming down me down. I looked up at him and saw him smiling and I smiled back.

A few months later

My brother recovered and was able to run around in the snow. I was so happy to see him cured. Then, Ur came and offered to teach us magic. She said that she will teach us Ice making magic. She's been teaching it to Lyon for only a few months.

A week later

Ur was teaching us how to resist in the cold, but I've already got that covered. Next, she was teaching us how make a sheild. Me and Lyon had already nailed the sheild, but Gray was still having a bit of trouble with it. He's been asking me how do make it. I told him that it had a trick and he didn't get it.

"You should use your imagination to help more than your strength, all your doing is put more pressure on yourself to make that sheild and not use your imagination/mind, so try using it. I'll help,"I said.

"Ok, thanks sis,"said Gray

The Next Day

I woke up feeling uneasy and dizzy. I told my brother that I wasn't feeling well. He got concerned and went to go tell Ur.

She said "Hmm... She has a cold, but no worries. She'll get betrer in no time. You just need a good night sleep and take some medicine."

"Nii~san, Im fine, go back to training," I said with a feverish voice.

"No, Im staying here to take care of you," said Gray.

"Ok,"I said while slowly falling asleep.

*Gray's pov*

I was watching my sister sleep until Lyon came over saying "Is she alright?"

"Yeah"I said with a soft voice.

"Heh, she's weak, she let the cold get to her. If she was strong, she wouldn't be sick in that bed," Lyon said.

I tensed up and gave him a glare, "Nobody talks bad about my sister and if you do, you'd wish you were dead because you don't know what she's been through,"I said with an angry voice almost raising it.

"Ok, chill man, I didn't mean to get on your nerves," Lyon defended.

"You did get on my nerves and also Im pissed off that you called her weak. She's been feeling pain for a long time and I'm trying to make all of that pain disappear so I could give her a better life so don't you get that? Even though she maybe not my true sister, I care about her and if you dare to hurt her. You'll be sorry!" I shouted.

Then, a heard a tiny voice saying "Thank you Nii~san."

I turned around looking at her. When I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, Ur came in and woke her up. She gave sis the medicine and went back to sleep. I was still looking at her until I spaced out and everything became dark.

I started having a dream about sis leaving me to go with Mom and Dad. Me being all alone. I was looking around and walking in the endless darkness yelling for sis's name, but she didn't reply until I heard my name being called my by a familiar voice. I then saw a light and I started running towards it. Then, I fully opened my eyes seeing that sis was looking at me worried and teary eyed while saying my name.

I looked at her feeling confused and said "Why are you crying?"

"Because you were yelling out my name and was crying at the same time so I woke you up,"she said

"Thank you sis, for waking me up,"I said realizing that a tear came rolling down my face.

Sis noticed and wiped the tear away with her thumb saying, "I don't want to see you cry, I want to see you smile." I looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you Aurora, you're the best sister anybody could have."

Edited on:
Thurday, June 18th, 2020
@11:31pm