Taken

*Gajeel's pov*

'I'll get you back, Ice Dragon Slayer.'

*Lucy's pov*

Reedus and I got ready and we walked into the abandoned warehouse. Before, we went to the warehouse Reedus drew me so that the drawing could be a distraction so the enemy won't get me. We walked into the warehouse and we saw Loke. He said that he was also on the look out so Reedus and Loke was protecting until a mysterious man with blindfolds on his eyes came. He came and fought Loke, but he got Loke in a trap. The mysterious man punched Reedus and then captured me.

*Aurora's pov*

Me and Gray were fighting against Phantom Lord's mages. Until, we came to a place and saw Erza and Natsu fighting Jose. Jose sent a huge blow on Erza. Gray and I ran towards her, but she stopped us.

"No," Erza said, she stood up.

"Erza," I quietly said.

"Natsu, use that power to save us, to save Lucy, go now!" Erza said

"What?" said Natsu.

"Go, save Lucy," I said.

Natsu nodded and used his full power and disappeared. I was shocked about how much power Natsu had.

"Gray, Aurora, please go and help the others," said Erza.

"What?" Gray questioned.

"No, we wont leave you," I exclaimed.

"No, go! They need your help," Erza said, I looked down.

"Fine," said Gray.

"what?" I questioned while lifting my head to see my brother's face.

"We'll go, but you'd better be safe," Gray said, he looked at me motioning me to say something.

"Fine. I'll also go, but Erza," I said, she faced me.

"You better come back safe," I said with a worried look.

Erza smiled and said "I promise, I won't let you down."

She turned towards Jose, "Now, GO!!"said Erza, we ran out of the place to helo the others.

*Lucy's pov*

I was brought to Phantom Lord again, again in their hands. The mysterious man took me to a guy with black hair and he started beating me up. I then said, "Huh, I pity you."

"What?" the black haired guy said and beated me up with his iron club again.

"I would've killed you if I had a chance," said the black haired guy.

"Gajeel, what are you saying?" one of the members said.

"Just cleaning the mess," Gajeel said.

"Huh, you don't know what type of guild you're dealing with. If you kill me Fairy Tail will have revenge, they will seek for revenge and will finish the job, so run if you can because as long as you're alive. They will find you and ruin you," I said while standing up.

"Huh?" said Gajeel.

"She talking shit about Gajeel? Does this girl have a death wish?" said a member.

After that, Gajeel swung for another hit at me, but Natsu came out from below us.

~ Time Skip ~ (Too lazy to write the other stuff srry)

Natsu punched Gajeel what made some part of the building or thing (idk) down.

*Erza's pov*

I was battling Jose until Elfman and Mira came, but they both go knocked out so it was all up to me. I was battling him then he said, "I'll bring back Lucy and use her as bate to get the Heartfilia fortune!!!!!! *laugh*"

"What do you know about Lucy. Those tears she shed, the pain she felt, she didn't have a parent to look at her! She wants to do what she wants and she can, she wants to stay here, IN FAIRY TAIL!!! She's suffered enough," I said.

"Then why don't you suffer the same way!" said Jose using his powers to hurt me.

*Scream*

Jose dropped me and my armor fell, but when I fell my armor came back to pieces and I stood up. Everything came back to pieces. I turned back and saw Master.

"Master, you're supposed to be resting," I said.

"Im fine take the others and go help," said Master, I nodded.

"Mira, Elfman we're going," I said.

"How about Master?" Elfman asked.

"He'll be fine, we just need to get to the others," I said and they both nodded.

*Makorov's pov*

Erza, MiraJane, and Elfman left to the others. I'm going to end this war.

"Jose, you've hurt my children, destroyed my guild, and made others cry.......... YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY FAMILY!!!!!"

"Give me your best shot!"

Soon as he tried to attack me, I used Fairy Law, We won.

*Lucy's pov*

I looked at the bright light coming from the sky and shot down to the build thing (i still dont know what it is) and destroyed it. We won the war. Finally, we come to be at peace. But, our guild hall is ruined.

~ Flashback ~

Natsu and I looked at the guild hall and it fell into shreds. I was speechless. I felt as if I was about to cry but, Natsu stood up with anger and tried to punch Gajeel but missed.

~End Flashback ~

Happy carried me to the guild hall. Once Happy dropped me, he flew, running to get Natsu.

"Lucy," I looked up and saw Master. I started to cry.

"Im sorry guys "

"Sorry for what?" Master asked.

"Im sorry, I dragged all of you into this," I said crying.

"Its not your fault. I'm proud that you're part of our family. You didnt do anything wrong. I'm proud of you," Master said, I cried even more.

*Natsu's pov*

I was on the ground tired and I asked Gajeel.

"Hey, did your dragon leave on July X777?"

"Why you ask?" Gajeel said.

"Just curious,"I said and we were silent for a while.

"My dragon, Metalcana left on that day," Gajeel said, breaking the silence between them.

"I see," I said.

~ Flashback ~

The guild hall fell. All the memories flooded in, the memory of me joining the guild, me and Gray fighting, and meeting Lucy.

~ End Flashback ~

*Aurora's pov*

I heard what Master said and I cried hearing it. When I was crying, I felt a hand over my shoulder. I looked over and saw my brother and I leaned on him still crying. Im happy to have a fun and warm family.

Edited on Sunday, June 28th, 2020
@2:19pm