Kiddnapped

*Aurora's pov*

I woke up the next day hearing Ur yelling at Gray and Lyon for doing something dangerous. I walked into the room and heard Ur talking about Iced Shell, saying that it was a dangerous spell. If you used Iced Shell, you'll turn something or a person into ice in exchange for your life. I was walking until they discontinued the conversation. Gray tilted his head to see me up and walking again.

Gray ran and hugged me saying, "She's ok."

"Good morning," I said.

Ur and Lyon walked to us, "Aurora, did you hear just happen to hear that conversation just now?" said Lyon.

"Don't be rude," said Ur.

"Well, did you?" Lyon asked.

"Yes, I did hear the conversation. Nii~san......... please promise me that you'll never do that spell? If you do, I'll exchange my life also," I warned.

Gray look at me and said, "I don't know if I could keep that promise. But, I'll try."

"Are you sure? What if you forget that promise? If you do and you're somewhere farther away from me. How am I gonna come and stop you? How would I know that you'll keep that promise?" I said.

"She does have a point," Lyon pointed out.

"This is none of your buisness!!" Gray yelled.

"Nii~san, I'm sorry. I should've never said that. I'm sorry," I apoligized and walked away.

A few months later

Deliora reappeared and Lyon went after it. Gray ran after him. He punched Lyon for trying attempt the Iced shell. Lyon knocked out because that punch. Ur came and casted the Iced shell, making herself disappear.
Lyon later woke up blaming Gray for Ur death. I got mad and punched him once more. We left him out cold to find somewhere else to go.

Few Years Later

I am now 16 years old and an S-class wizard. After the incident, Gray and I came across Fairy Tail. When Prechet was still master (I dont know if I spelled his name correctly) he taught me lost healing magic and Satan Soul. I wasn't able to master Satan Soul because Prechet devoted himself to dark magic and joined a dark guild.

Few Months Later

I was at a job to get 100,000 jewels for capturing a thief. After the reward, I was finally going home, but I had the worst motion sickness. At least I had healing magic that could help substain myself for a while.

I walked out of the train and started walking to the Guild Hall. Once I got there, I saw my brother Gray fighting with Natsu as usual. I started to look around and saw an unfamiliar face. I walked towards her and asked for her name.

"My name is Lucy Heartfilia, nice to meet you," she said.

"Nice meet you too, Im Aurora Fullbuster," I replied.

"Wait, that last name sounds familiar," Lucy wondered.

"My brother is the one fighting that flame brain over there," I pointed.

"Really? You sure don't look alike and you seem to be more mature," Lucy said.

"We're not siblings by blood but, by heart," I said. I turned to an important someone's voice who said my name. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Were you doing good while I was gone?" I asked him and Gray was hesitant for a bit.

"Absolutely!" He said, while sweating drastically.

"He didn't," Erza answered.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He went on an S-class quest," said Erza.

"He also tried to kill himself by using Iced Shell," Natsu said.

I looked at Gray with my angered face saying, "Why did you cast that spell?"

"Im sorry Aurora," said Gray

"Nope, it's time for me to punish you," I said, cracking my knuckles.

Once the punishment was over, I walked to the second floor and looked at new quests. But they weren't interesting so I didn't go on a job today. I walked to my brother and said that I wasn't going since the quests seemed boring. Then, the doors opened and someone put everyone to sleep. It didn't seem to affect me so I was confused.

When that someone walked in. They looked at me asking, "Why hasn't it worked on you?"

"I don't know, but at least I finally get to see who the Mysterious Mystogan is," I answered and walked towards Master's side.

"Aurora, it seems like your becoming stronger and that power of yours is dangerous so make sure to watch over yourself," Master Makarov warned.

"Yes master," I said.

When we finished talking, Mystogan went to the board and grabbed a quest. Walking away counting from 3........ 2......... 1.......... and disappeared. Everybody woke up and saw that I didn't seem to be drowsy. They asked me if I saw Mystogan and I said that I didn't, I just woke up just like them.

A Few Hours Later

I was walking home until I felt someone's presence. I stayed on guard and asked them to come out but, it was just Gray, Natsu, Happy, and Lucy.

"Why are you guys following me?" I questioned.

"I just wanted to know where you lived," answered Gray.

"Wait, she doesn't live with the other girls or with you?" Lucy asked.

"I don't live with the other girls because I'm not comfortable with living in apartments and I don't live with Gray because he doesn't do the housework," I answered. I then walked away, but they still followed me. I decided that I didn't want to care anymore.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at my house and their expressions were in awe because my home looked like a mansion.

"Why didn't you tell me that you lived here? I would have just moved here!" Gray complained.

"Because Nii~san, you never clean your room. You never help the maids and I with the housework when we ask you to," I said.

"You have maids!?" Lucy, Natsu, and Happy shouted.

"Huh, fine you all can come in, but you guys leave after the tour ok?" I ordered and they nodded.

I open the door and was greeted by my maids, "Welcome home milady!"

"Looks like you have some visitors, would they like a room? Or they would leave after the tour?" one of them asked.

"They'll leave after the tour," I said.

"I'm leaving them to you. I need to go and take a shower," I said, walking up the stairs.

*Gray's pov*

As Aurora walked up the stairs we started the tour. We walked into the living room and saw that it was really big. Next, we walked into the kitchen. It was also big and she had her own chefs. She had butlers too.

'Man I'm so jealous' I thought.

Then, I heard a thump coming from upstairs. We ran to see what had happened and saw a man carrying Aurora. Just as I was about to attack, he got away. I punched the wall in anger.

*Aurora's pov*

I was just got out of the shower and changed until a black figure came looming over me. It was out of my window and then inside my house. It used a type of powder to put me to sleep. My vision started to get blurry and I then blacked out.

Edited on:
Thursday, June 18th, 2020
@11:39pm