Sabortooth

*Aurora's pov*

"So, what do I do?"I asked "Just wait,"he said and someone jump kicked at me but I dodged and hitted the leg, the other came and tried to punch me but I kicked him before he could.

~ Mini Time Skip ~

"Are you done yet? I've beaten all of your members,"I said "No you havent, my most strongest wizards are right here,"he said pointing at Ogre (idk how to spell his name), Rufus, Sting, and Rogue "Oh, saving the best for last,"I said sarcastically. I took out my orb and used "LUMINAS EXPLOSION!!!!" and it hit Ogre and Rufus (they both knocked out), Rogue and Sting use dragon force on me. They used a powerful move on me but luckily I have healing magic. I healed myself and used my dragon slaying secret art "SEVEN DANCING SWORDS OF THE ICE DRAGON!!!!" I yelled and they both fell. I looked at their Master and he gave me a nod "You're worthy of being in Sabortooth, you're in, go get your guild mark,"he said "Dont worry, I'll just making it myself,"I said and used my ice to make the mark on my belly, there appeared a black sabortooth guild mark "I see that you're talented, why dont you join Sabortooth's team?"he asked "Sure, anything to win,"I said "Natsu might be curious and smell my sent to find me so, I guess I'll get some clothes to wipe away this sent,"I said and walked away to change.

I walked back and had a new set of clothes on me with a new cape "Now he wont track me,"I said "he can still smell you even without clothes,"said Sting "I changed the smell with the smell of..... let me say......... DEATH," and they looked shocked "Haha, dont worry I was kidding,"I said "then what is it?"Sting asked "Rogue,"I said "What!?"they said "I took Rogue's cloak,"I said "Heh,"they said looking at Rogue with a smuged face "stop looking at me,"he said blushing "Aww, so cute,"said Sting "Shut up Sting,"said Rogue still blushing "no time for dilly dally, we need some rest for tomorrow,"said the master "anyways, what would you register as?"the master said "Hmm... how about Red Hood,"I said "Sounds beautiful,"said the master "FROM NOW ON, WE WILL CALL HER RED HOOD, RED WILL BE JOINING IN THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES,"the master yelled out and everybody cheered "Au - I mean Red, how are you going to hide your face?"Sting asked "I can wear the hood over my head the whole time so people won't recognize me,"I said "Oh, ok"he said "Red, you'll be having room 209,"the Master said "Ok Master," and I walked to my room. I fell asleep as soon I flopped down on it.

Day 2

"TODAY WE ARE HAVING ONE ON ONE BATTLES!!"said one of the judges, they made a random match. I looked to my right and saw that they've replaced me with Juvia. The pairs have been picked and the pairs were me and Juvia. I walked down to the arena as saw she was completely determined "THE MATCH IS BETWEEN 2 WOMEN, ONE OF THE STRONGEST AND NEW MAGIC USER OF SABORTOOTH... ITS RED HOOD!!!!!! THE WATER DESTROYER AND WITH THE POWER OF LOVE, ITS... JUVIA LOCKSER!!!" "I think I've Red's face but I hope she's beautiful,"said one of the judges "Fight!" The match started. Juvia used her water slicers but I froze them, she used water nebula but I also froze it. I walked towards and kicked her on the stomach with made her hit the wall and pass out "Juvia's down!! Red is the winner of the match!!!"said one of the judges, I walked towards, whispered something, and walked away. As I walked back, Sting high fives me saying "Congrats," "Thanks,"I said and sat down to watch the rest of the matches.

~ Time Skip ~

We got back to the guild and the master said that I will be replaced a bit, the replacement was Yukino Agrica (idk how to spell her last name), one of the newer members "Fine,"I said and walked off to my room to sleep but there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it!?"I said "Its me... Rogue,"he said with hesitation "Come in!" and he came in "What do you want?"I said sweetly "U-umm... wont you mind if... ummm... if i can stay here for the night?"he said scratching the back of his neck "Sure!" and reached my hand to him and he took it. We both talked for a while and fell asleep.

Next Day

It was the battle of Kagura and Yukino. Yukino lost and had to pay the price. She was kicked out of the guild and I was back in the games.

~ Mini Time Skip ~

It was night time and I was still up. I had a bad feeling something was coming so I stayed up to see what will happen. I smelled a familiar scent, it smelled like NATSU!! I heard an explosion so I walked downstairs and saw Natsu asking for a fight against Master Jiemma "If I win, you have to leave the guild too,"Natsu said filled with anger 'Is he talking about Yukino?' I thought

*Sting's pov*

I heard an explosion downstairs so I got out of bed quickly and went to wake up Rogue. We both rushed downstairs and saw Natsu-san fighting Master Jiemma "If I won, you have to leave the guild too,"Natsu-san said with anger 'Its none of his buisness' I thought with an angery expression "So, he knew about Yukino," I looked at Aurora "Sounds like something fun's gonna happen,"she said with a smile 'why is she smiling?'. The fight started, Natsu-san won against Dobengal (i dont know how to spell his name) I got pumped up and wanted to fight him but, Master Jiemma said that he was a waste of my time so he fought him himself "FIRING HAMMER OF THE LIGHTNING FLAME DRAGON!!!" amd he hit Master Jiemma but luckily Milady Minerva came to the rescue to save Master Jiemma, they were talking until Minerva won the fight "You beat us, you cant catch up to us, if you care for you comrades, take care of them, thats what I wanted to say,"and he walked and disappeared.

*Rogue pov*

I woke up due to Sting waking me up. We walked downstairs to see our master fighting Natsu "FIRING HAMMER OF THE LIGHTNING FLAME DRAGON!!!!!" and everything went to pieces. Luckily, Minerva came to stop the fight. As they talked, a blue cat appeared amd ran to Natsu "You beat us, you cant catch up to us, if you care for you comrades, take care of them, thats what I wanted to say,"and he walked and disappeared 'our guild isnt like that' I thought.