The Decision

*Aurora's pov*

"I can't make a choice!!"I said "What choice?"a familiar voice said behind me, I turn to see my brother "I just can't make a decision if I want to stay here or go to Sabertooth,"I said groaning "Don't worry, if you choose the decision in staying then he'll know that you made the right choice but you choose Sabertooth then we know that you want to be with the man you love and we'll always be your family,"Gray said and I smiled "Thanks,"I said and walked away

'I still can't make a decision' I still thought then Lucy came "Hey, I heard you've been having a rough time,"she said "Yeah,"I said "What did you do when you had to choose?" "Well, when I was little, my father only cared for money and the Heartfilia Industry. I got sick of it so I ran away. It was hard for me because I had to choose either to stay with the most precious people in my life or to follow my dreams. I chose to follow my dreams because I knew that it would be what my mother wanted. So what do you want, your family or the man you love? Keep it in mind,"Lucy said "Yeah, thanks,"I said "Anytime!!"she said and walked away 'I still can't choose, if I choose Sabertooth then, what would Fairy Tail think of me?' I thought. I sighed "Hey Aurora, wanna go on a quest with us?"Natsu asked me "Come on it'll be fun and it'll keep you mind from making that decision,"said Happy "Ok,"I said and stood up "Where to?"I asked them "To a ball and catch a bad guy,"he said "Sure," and we walked to the place.

~ A few hours later ~

We arrived at the place and it was gigantic. We knock on the door and a beautiful women came "Hello,"she said "Babe!!"said Warren "Shut up Warren!"we said "Please come in,"said the princess "Beautiful,"he said again "Shut it!!"we said again and walked into the palace and saw a little man "Hello, I'm the king of this palace and this is my daughter Kiyoko (don't remember her name),"said the little man "So what are we doing?"Ezra asked "There is this man who keeps coming after 7 years for the ring,"said the king "What ring?"I asked him "There's a ring that's been passed down from generation to generation and my daughter is next in line but that man keeps ruining it,"said the king "How does he get it? How does he blend in with the people in the ball?"I asked him "He can copy magic and transform his form into anybody,"he said "Wait so, if we stop the guy then, we get the jewels?"Lucy said "Of course, 100 Million Jewels was it?"he said "Yes!!"said Lucy "Then we should get going then, you should get ready for the ball and also, don't let him touch you or he'll copy your magic,"said the king "Yes sir," and we went to the dressing rooms "Aurora, what dress would you like to wear?"Wendy asked me "I don't know,"I said "Who you like to pick one for me?" "Sure!!"she said and eakked out to get a dress.

She came back in a couple of minutes and gave a blue dress with clock wheels as the design, it was up to my knees then on the back it was to the floor and it had heels that were grey (the heels are like the ones from Ever After High) and it had leather gloves that went above my wrist level and it had a grey rose as a accessory. I walked out of the dressing room and saw that Lucy, Erza, Wendy, and Carla were done with changing "H-hey guys are going or what?"I said smiling a bit "Wow, you look amazing!!"Lucy said "You look stunning,"Erza said "You look beautiful!!" "Wendy stop drooling, that's impolite,"Carla said "Sorry,"the girl said "Thanks but, I bet I won't have a dance partner first though,"I said "What do you mean? We bet you'll have a partner first,"said Lucy "Yeah, and that partner might be my brother,"I said laughing "True,"said Erza "Can we go? The boys must be there already,"said Wendy "Yeah,"I said and walked to the ballroom.

We arrived in the ballroom and saw the boys "Hi guys,"I said with a nervous feeling "Wow Aurora, you look amazing,"Gray said "You look good,"Natsu said with his mouth full "Manly,"Elfman said crying then a pretty lady came and asked him to dance "Yes,"he said blushing and went up to dance then, a handsome man came and asked Lucy to dance with him and of course she said yes, after that, a man came and asked Erza to dance and she said yes but he had to regret it because Erza dances roughly.

Then a man came over me "May I have dance?"said the man "Of course,"I said and we danced. A little boy asked Wendy to dance too then when I looked down, I saw my brother using magic "Nii~san stop, do you want to me to come and punch you!!"I yelled "S-sorry Aurora,"he said and backed away, I huffed and looked back to my partner but Warren said that Wendy's partner was the man so I ran off to my brother but before that, I apologize to my partner. Once we found out who he was, he turned to his original form, then they announced that the ring was ready to be taken and to be given to Kiyoko. All of the men ran to get to the ring but the man got it first "Stop him!!"said the king "No!! Wait, I need to say something,"said the guy "I can here because I love you Kiyoko-san,"he said "No you don't, GUARDS!!"said the king "When your father exiled me and my mother, I still want to marry you so can here every 7 years to get this ring for you and for you to marry me,"he said and got on one leg "Please marry me,"he said holding out the ring and she took it "Yes,"she said then the guards came "I'll wait for you when you've atoned you sins," "I promise I'll come back for you,"he said and walked away with the guards "So.... do we get the reward?"Lucy asked "No!!"said the king and Lucy stood there crying.

~ The Next Day ~

I have made up my decision and decided to go to Sabertooth because yesterday when the man took the ring, he wanted to marry her the whole time and he went to jail for her so I felt that, I should stay with the man I love "I'm going,"I said with my suitcases "Good Luck,"Gray said smiling and hugged me, I looked at Juvia "You look after yourself ok? Also promise me that you'd watch my brother,"I said to her and she smiled "Yes!!"she said then Mira came to me with symbol stamper "Looks like we've got to get rid of this,"she said and I nodded and she got rid of the symbol "Remember, that this will always be your home,"Makarov said "Thank you Master, thanks everyone!!"I said and walked out.

This is my new start line.