"W..wow.. She's... beautiful..." Yuri said looking at Christine from head to toe with a blank face and a blank tone. Christine though was shifting her weight from one foot to another because she's feeling uncomfortable with what Yuri's doing.

"Can you please stop that." Christine said.

"Oh mian." She said stopping looking with a bored face, sounding so... not her. Like she was a brat?

I don't think Christine paid attention to it as she took her lunch and started walking to the door. I walked with her passing through Yuri with Jaebum and Sungmi behind.

"Are you coming?" Christine asked Yuri

"Oh yes I'll come." She said as if she snapped out of her thoughts as she hurried to her place to get her lunchbox and come with us.

.

.

"Are you sure about this?" I whispered to her as we were walking infront with Jaebum and Sungmi behind us and Yuri following along to the rooftop.

"About what?"

"You okay with her?"

"Do I have anything to worry about, Mr. Jeon?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"No Ma'am" I said riding along

"Then ofcourse I'm okay." She smiled looking ahead not sparing me a glance. I stared at her beautiful features as we walk down the corridors. She really is beautiful. Her eyes that were enchanting.. Her long eye lashes that isn't curled but looks so perfect.. Her cheeks so soft.. Her skin so smooth.. Her lips.. So yummy.

Whoa wait what the hell Jungkook. You perverted idiot.

I mentally cursed myself but I felt pretty happy and stupid. Disregarding my perv comment right there, I'm one lucky bastard, aren't I?

I didn't know I was smiling when Jaebum laughed with Sungmi

"Yah. Pabo don't stare at her like that" Sungmi said giggling,

"B.. Bwoh?" I was surprised. I was being watched?

"Do we guys look that stupid when we're inlove?" Jaebum suddenly asked snorting.

"Shut up guys." I said embarrassed as I looked away.

"Awww, he's embarrassed" Christine said getting on her tippy toes as she reached for my nose and pinched it hard.

"Yah!!! What was that for?!" I screamed but she just giggled and ran ahead making me chase after her.

We got to the rooftop panting as she giggled.

"First!" she victoriously smiled.

"Ahhh I'm defeated. My manly prideeee" I said dropping on the ground, clutching on my chest pocket as I pretend to feel hurt but in all honestly, I'd rather lose if it would always make her smile. I'll always admit defeat to that.

"Bwahahaha" she laughed evilly. Just then Sungmi and Jaebum came up with a missing Yuri.

"Oh? Where's Yuri?" Christine asked.

"She said she forgot she has something to do so she'll go ahead." Jaebum explained.

"She looked pissed tho or something." Sungmi shrugged.

"Well its her call if she wanted to eat with us or not, let's just eat." I shrugged as everyone took their seat on the floor where the shade was.

"YAH WHO TOLD YOU TO EAT WITHOUT ME!" Jongin yelled from the door.