a mom-strous give a way

Sans. He looks like he's been beaten. He had breathing heavy. He was bent over keching his breath, he hadn't noticed you yet.

Flowey was shaking. You quickly book it behind the bar. Grillby looked at you, you put your finger on your lips singing him to stay quiet.

Sans soon began walking to the bar Grillby was cleaning his glass just as he was when you came in.

"The usual?' Asked Grillby.

"Damn right," answered Sans.

Grillby went over and grabbed what appeared to be a bottle of mustard.

He passed it to Sans across the bar, "so, what happened?" Asked Grillby.

"Nothing, you know how it is here. There's fighting around each corner, but you should see the other guy." He said with a nervous chuckle. "And I think I should  ask you the same thing. What happened to this guy?"

"You know, got too drunk, felt invisible, started a fight, and lost." Grillby said perfectly calm.

"Is he alive?" Sans asked.

"... I'm pretty sure... hmm...  HEY DUDE!!" Yelled Grillby.

"W-WHAT??" He said wakeing up. "Hey... where did that bitch go?" He asked.

"What?" Asked Sans and Grillby in almost perfect unison. 

"That.. little human shit." Said the rabbit.

Flowey was shaking hard now, his eyes squeezed shut. You began to swet a bit. You took a beep breath.

"What!"said Sans angry. "Where is she Grillds?"

"What does it matter to you?" Asked Grillby irritated.

"I need that human!" Yelled Sans.

"Why!?" Grillby yelled as a riply.

"Because my boss will hand me my ass because I lost her!" he practically screamed in Grillby's face.

You  make a fist you where ready to fight when needed and it was about to be because a few seconds later your phone rang.

You grabbed it out your back pocket and jumped over the bar counter, landing on the rabbit guy.

You sprinted for the door and answered the phone still running.

"Mom!?" You yelled seeing if she was there.

"Y- Yes my child,  are you alright. You called me earlier. What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

You glance over your shoulder and saw sans chasing you, but there was a decent amountof space between you both.

"Mom I'm being chased, can you get the door quickly?" You asked running out of breath.

"Oh no! O-Of course my child. Just be careful. " she said worried.

"I just need that door open and shut as soon as possible! Please hurry." Sans was getting a little to close for comfort.

but just as planed the door opened. you rushed inside and helped Toriel close the door. You looked at her with a worried expression.

"don't worry my child, they can not open the do.or I've been hiding here for years, I've put a magic barer around the runes." she said with a warm smile.

"good thinking," you spoke. 

suddenly there was banging on the door, making flowey flinched.

 "I'll go make dinner my child" said toriel  softly.

the banging continued for a bit longer. "listen here you little shit, you'll have to come out sometime, and i have all day" he said in a beep voice.

"sorry to brake this to ya, but i can. i have everything i can possibly need" you say with a chuckle sitting down with your back agents the door.

"oh... we'll se about that..."