corruption?

You got to the stairs to the basement

"Can you explain why toriel didn't look so insanen?"

"Well that's because you uncorrupted her, remember when I said... That being down here for so long must have driven her insane and some other things. Well those other things were very... traumatizing. I was her son as you know, but I wasn't an only child. You see a human fell down here, the first human and my mom and dad took care of her and well that was a very sad time because all the monsters have been sealed down here. Then Dad figured out that one way to break the barrier is 7... Human Souls. So it was a few years Me and Chara became very close mom had also grown attached but a little after those years Chara became... Deathly sick, there was one no way to stop it. Eventually she passed away... As her brother slash very close friend her last wish she told, me she wanted to be laid in a bed of golden flowers in the center of the village where she grew up, so I did I accidentally absorb her soul in the process. When I got to the Village the humans attacked me. I didn't want to hurt them... So I didn't attacking them, I just lade her there and went home... When I got back. I cry for Mom and Dad but nobody came *stuff* anyway I Collapse there and turned to dust. I don't know how I still have all my memories, I guess because of my soul and the and the human soul, my soul made mine absorbable and a flower absorb it? And being they don't really have brains that my brain replaced it with all my memories? anyway that's not really important so after losing two children and figuring out that chara was poisoned she ran and found the ruins. She lived here for many many years and well more kids fell down here I kept trying to help but *snuff* everything that I could do I tried. They always ended up dying and mom became sadder and sadder everyday, knowing that no matter what she tried to do to prepare them they always ended up dying. So knowing that there's nothing she could do corrupted her." he said crying, " Y-you can read more in the book. But it basically means when something really really traumatising happens to a monster, their soul... Kind of goes black."

"Ok"  you say looking at your book.

You kept going until you saw a purple door you went up to it before. You could reach it, flowy stopped you

"I can help you it's very, very heavy." then he put his face on to the door and struggled to open the door.

You hered muffled yells it sounded like *come on door just open. come oooon!* he sounded like a whining child. He removed his face from the door and huffing, the door won't budge, we gotta go get Mom" he said in a whiny tone "um flowy I haven't even tried to open the door yet" you say with a chuckle

You walke up to the door and open it. Nothing could prepare you for what you saw...