a num SKULL

I know I used this pun before... Be quiet

(:V) (:V) (:V) (:V) (:V) (:V)

You woke to your hands being tied together, lying on your side. You quickly jerked up realizing that you were laying on the arm that flowey was on, you chewed on the ropes till they snapped. You lift your sleeve, only to find your arm rapped in a bandages with blood stains on it. You rubbed it, not a good idea, it stung like hell.

You went in a panic realizing that flowey was not in the messy room with you. You now had an adrenaline rush, you saw a door, with two good kicks with your foot the door came. You ran to a living room. Then you saw him, the fucking skeleton you saw in the woods.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. DO. TO. FLOWEY!!!?!!!" you screamed at him.

He just chuckled. "That flower thing? I killed it. You know its funny it screamed for your help, cried, it suffered and you did help it." he said with a twisted smile, you hung your head in shame, letting you H/C hair cover your face, but you didn't cry, no you were going to make this skeleton go there hell. "Aw, are you gonna cry?" with that he pinned you on the wall. He leaned in to your ear and whispered, "go on cry, it will make what i'm about to do much more fun." He grinned showing all his sharp teeth.

He leaned in and kissed you, you didn't kiss back, so he pushed the back of your head. Then a slimy thing slipped its way in your mouth. It was sterling in side of your mouth. You grinned as you chomped down on the slimy thing. Sans gasped and stepped back.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You kill Flowy and then fucking kiss me, you are the most disgusting thing i've ever seen!" you screamed as you walked towards him, he stepped back and fell down(pun intend). "Now i'm going to make you suffer and no one can help you, just like I couldn't help flowey, like how no one saved me," you said the last part low, but he herd it you didn't know thow.

You grabbed the color of his red shirt, lead in closely and said in a creepy but famine voice "I'm not quite sure were you ears are so i'll do it like this, *ahem* scream for help and beg for my mercy!"

With out hesitation you slapped him as hard as you could, you went fucking berserk on his ass. then you herd heavy stomping. you stop beating the shit out of sans to listen, then a high pitch voice screened, "SANS? YOU LAZY FUCK! WHAT'S ALL THE YELLING ABOUT!?!" Sans got really sweaty and studdard, "n-nothing boss, y-you can go back to bed." The high pitch voice responded angrily "I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM LOW LIFE PIECES OF SHITS LIKE YOU!" With that another skeleton came down the stairs with a pissed off face. 

You looked in confusion. You look back and forth from the two skeletons. "Are you two brothers or something," you say sarcastically. The taller skeleton walked over to Sans, picked him up by the skull and said, "YES, THIS WORTHLESS WASTE OF SPACE IS RELATED TO ME... SADLY." Then you herd muffled screaming and the sound of pots and pans clashing around. You completely dropped the convention you where having to discovered the source. The sound was coming from the kitchen, you blankly distorted the kitchen, but you found the source. You almost cried because it was nun other then flowey, He was in a boot. You glared over at sans but nothing came from it. 

You kneel down lifting up your sleeve and remove the bandage from your arm so he re attach himself. He settled on your are quickly and stayed quite. You got up with Flowey on your arm and stared at the to skeleton brothers. The taller one was telling stuff like, "YOU WORTHLESS PEACE OF TRASH!!" and "I ASK ONE THING AND THAT'S TO LET ME HAVE MY BEAUTY SLEEP!"

 you thought that is served sans right to see him get yelled at. You go to walk out feeling satisfied, but you hear foot steps be hind you. You sigh knowing this would be a big ordeal. "EXCUSE ME HUMAN, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE!" he says in his loud overreacted voice. "UGH! CAN YOU TALK NORMAL???" you say trying to mock his voice. "HUMAN! YOU WILL NOT MOCK ME IN MY HOUSE! I HAVE TO CAPTURE YOU!". "Sorry to tell you buddy..." you glance over to sans, "That one already did-" you were cut off by a dramatic "WHAT!?!?" Followed by, "YOU LAZY, PATHETIC , GOOD FOR NOTHING PIG! I'M THE ONE THAT MUST CACHE A HUMAN AND YOU KNOW THAT!". you know well enough that this was the time to go.

you look at flowey, he seems kinda tens, but you couldn't blame him, he was ripped away from some one how said they would be there, but there was something was different he looked worried about me... you dismissed it and finely walk away from the chaos. 

you out and are embrace with...