Chapter 6: Sword and Dine

Start from the beginning

"Sorry about that class. We got stuck in one of the tubes upon us." One of them, the long ginger haired girl, said.

"Totes and they should fix the interdimensional portal. I really have a hard time keeping my clothes clean." The short-haired blonde girl said.

"They're still figuring out how to make it work." The third one, the really short black haired girl, said.

"Um...Are anyone of you okay?" Marinette shyly asked, not sure if they were or not.

"We are. We were just got caught off guard." The ginger-haired girl dusted off and walked over to the board. She wrote Art of Weaponry 1 and turn back to the students. "Welcome to Arts of Weaponry one. We're your professors for this class. I'm Sam and this is Clover and Alex."

"Hiya! I'm Clover." The blonde said.

"And I'm Alex!" The black haired girl said.

"Question," Dipper said. "Why do you three look so young compared to the other teachers?"

"Well to answer your question, we are in college but we have the most experience," Sam said.

"Yeah, we probably started around some of your age. Fourteen?"

"Right Alex. And we were given this role by our boss," Clover said as she flips her hair.

"Anyway, we'll be teaching you the types of weapons and equipment you will see either during your time here or on missions."

"And do you want to know what our weapons are?" Talia asked.

"Correct. We'll take turns. Who wants to go first?" The class stayed quiet and Marinette was sure no one wanted to go first. But then Diana raised her hand.

"I'll be first," She said calmly. She stood up and walk to the center front of the group. She pulled out a metal rod with a half circle on one end. "The tool I'll be showing is something all nine witches here have. It's our Magic Wands. This helps us channel magic and cast spells. Without it, we can't cast anything."

"I see. And I assume you need a source of energy for it." Alex said.

"Right. Since this is a pocket dimension, we have some access to the energy from our world but it's not as strong back home."

"Ouch. Sounds like it would cause some problems on missions. Be careful."

"Of course Miss. Clover." Diana walked back and sat down with her friends. Marinette felt any other tool the others have will make the Miraculous Quintet's weapons seem childish.

"Anyone else?"

"I'll go. My equipment is called web-shooters and they help me move around faster." Peter said as he showed his tools on his wrist.

"That sounds totally gross. How long does it stay?"

"About an hour. That way the city is not covered in webs."

"Cool. Who's next?"

"I'll go next. I have this weapon called the Scepter of Ephedia. With it, I can cast very powerful spells and turn it into a sword." Iris said as she summoned her pink weapon. After Iris, everyone started to get up and talk.

"And since she went, I'll go to. I have a weapon called the Wand of Xeris and it also helps me cast powerful spells."

"My turn! My weapon is called the Ribbon of Volta. It helps cast spells and reach items far away."

"My weapons are called Clubs of Calix. While it helps me with spells, I mostly use it for melee combat."

"My weapon of choice is called Ring of Borealis. I can cast spells and use it as a shield."