Chapter 18: A key in its lock

'So you're saying that you want to go to the Whyte Wyrm tonight?' Alice asked her youngest daughter.
'Yeah, they're throwing a party and Juggy really wanted to go.'
'And of course you want to go..' I hesitated because honestly I wanted to go myself and surprise FP.
'Please?'
I could not deny her this. 'Alright then.'

A few hours of the day had passed. Alice had been writing articles for the Blue and Gold to help Betty out.
'So, what are you doing tonight?' Betty said as she came into my room. 'Nothing, just relaxing I guess.'
'Alright you do that.'
'Don't be late okay?'
'I promise, I won't.'
Jughead came to pick up his girlfriend and I got up from my bed to get dressed. I took off my nightgown to reveal my red lacy underwear and grabbed my fanciest red dress that I had in my closet. It is a rather long one but the neckline reveals quite a lot of skin. I took my hair out of the ponytail, grabbed my hairbrush and brushed out my curls. Next I put on my high heels and grabbed my favourite leather jacket. My old Serpent one of course. I looked at myself in the mirror and concluded that I was ready to leave. When I got downstairs I quickly grabbed a bottle of wine and got into my car. I quickly texted FP 'You home?' and he immediately responded with 'Yes'. I drove out to Sunnyside Trailerpark, and as I arrived I saw FP's motorcycle parked next to the trailer. I grabbed the bottle of alcohol and walked towards the door. I knocked.
'Woah Alice...' He said as he opened the door. I could tell he wasn't annoyed by what he saw.
'Hey handsome.' I said, walking inside his trailer. I kissed him and grabbed us two glasses. We poured full glassed and both took a couple sips.
'I just got takeout from Pop's, it doesn't really fit with what you're wearing and the wine...'
'But it sure as hell tastes good.' I replied as he took another sip of his wine.
He gestured to the bag on the table and I grabbed myself a couple fries. I moaned from excitement. 'Damn these are good.' I put my hand on his shoulder. 'Don't you have to be at the party? You're their King..' I started to get worried and did not want to cancel this evening. 'I may be their King but, Alice, you are my queen. That is way more important.'
I couldn't help but giggle at his comment.
'Could you maybe grab some fries?' He asked and I handed them to him. 'No no, eat them yourself, I liked the sound uou made.' He laughed which made me laugh and act all sarcastically. I put the fries in my mouth and made the sound he loved even louder now. I had closed my eyes doing this which caused me to not notice him coming closer to me. I felt his lips in my neck, leaving traces behind. I messily put down my glass of wine, trying not to spill.

As our tongues were fighting for dominance I felt him running his fingers through my hair. He moved his hands downwards and put them on my hips. My hands then went under his shirt, making him want me even more. He pulled off my Serpent jacket and tried to unzip my dress, but first took off his shirt. I kicked off my shoes and he did the same. We were trying to catch some air as I looked straight in his big brown eyes. He whispered: 'I love you.' At this point my lips had slammed on his and between breaths I said: 'I love you too.'

I was almost sitting on his lap as he tried to get me to stand up. He was now shirtless and my dress was unzipped revealing my bra, though my dress was still hanging on my hips.
He lifted me and in one swift motion he placed me on the countertop. I wrapped both of my legs around his waist to keep my balance. We continued to make out and FP was just about to unhook my bra as we heard a key turn in its lock.

Before we knew it my daughter and FP's son were standing in the trailer.

'OH MY GOD MOM.' Betty screamed from the top of her lungs.
'DAD WHAT THE?!' Jughead seemed furious.

We quicky tried to cover ourselves as I jumped from the countertop. We didn't know what to do but Jughead and Betty seemed to. They stormed out of the trailer.

'They know.' I breathlessly said, covering my mouth with my hands, not caring how I looked.

'They do. Shit.' We were silent for a while until FP broke the silence.

'Maybe this is for the best Alice. They were going to find out about us anyway.' He grabbed my jacket and handed it to me.

'That is true, but I sure did not want them to find us like this.'

'It was pretty bad, wasn't it..' He smirked and couldn't hide a smile forming on his lips.

'You're right. It was bad but it could have been worse.. We could have been naked.'

'Well thank god we weren't.' I laughed. 'We need to find them, FP.'

'They're probably at the Whyte Wyrm. Let's go.'

'Wait, zip me up first?' I asked, because my bra was still showing. 'Sure.' He zipped up my dress, we put on our shoes and headed out.

We entered the Wyrm and of course Betty and Jughead sat in a booth with Toni.

'I'll leave you guys alone.' Toni said as she walked up to the bar.

***
Sooo how do you think this is gonna go? Are Betty and Jughead going to react heavily and will this affect FP and Alice's relationship? Let me know in the comments!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
x J