Blackpink House. #14.

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" Jisoo giggles, before putting flour on her hands and putting it onto Lisa's face.

"Aish, this isn't going to end well." Jennie sighs, but she couldn't help but smile at all the fun they were having. "No Jisoo. Don't you dare!" She warns when Jisoo smirks and moves towards her.

"Jendeukie..." Jisoo smiles teasingly.

"Jisoo, No!" Jennie says, slowly moving backwards.

"Wahhh!!" Jisoo smiles before grabbing her face in her hands.

"Jisoo!" Jennie whines trying to move her face away.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Jisoo teases.

"No no no!" Jennie whines, while trying not to laugh.

"Kiss me!" Jisoo smiles.

"Fine." Jennie's says as she stops squirming.

Jisoo leans in slowly but just before their lips touch, Jennie's hand hits Jisoo's cheek with a puff of flour.

"Just Kidding!" Jennie laughs before running away.

"JENNIE YAH!!" Jisoo shouts before chasing after her. "Lisa help me!" She says before jumping onto Lisa's back.

"WHOOO!!!" Lisa shouts before running through the house with Jisoo on her back.

"Jennie unnie!!" Chaeyoung laughs running up the stairs. "Their coming!!"

When Jisoo and Lisa make it up the stairs, their met with Jennie on Chaeyoung's back, the elder armed with a couch Pillow.

"Get one Lisa!" Jisoo laughs, before they're grabbing a pillow too.

"I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME IN ME!!" Lisa shouts making the others laugh.

"Stop watching vines!" Chaeyoung laughs before Jennie is swinging the pillow at them.

"Oomph!" Jisoo groans and throws her pillow at Jennie. "Shoot!"

"Here!" Lisa laughs handing her a different pillow.

"On three ready? Hana...Dul...Set!" Jennie counts.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!"

•••

"This is the best cake I've ever had...." Lisa says while holding a package of peas to her forehead.

"Me too." Jisoo adds, nursing and ice pack on her jaw.

As a result of their pillow fight, Chaeyoung and Jennie had toppled over onto Lisa and Jisoo, causing the real and fake Maknae to come out with bumps and bruises.

They were okay though, it was a good laugh.

Chaeyoung smiles and leans her head on Lisa's shoulder. "I'm gonna be sad when we leave this house."

"Me too." Jennie sighs. "It was nice being out of the dorm."

"It's okay guys, we'll still have lots of fun. Don't worry." Jisoo reassures. "Tonight we'll have a sleepover in the living room, and Lisa can open her presents."

"Does your head still hurt?" Chaeyoung asks.

Lisa smirks a little before nodding. "...kiss it better."

Jisoo looks at Jennie and they pretend to gag, before laughing at each other.

"Aish, can't you guys let us live?" Lisa sighs with a small smile.

"No." Jennie and Jisoo say at the same time.

•••

Lisa had her face in her hands as she balled her eyes out.

"Lisa stop crying." Jisoo chuckles. "Oh no..." she sighs when Chaeyoung and Jennie start crying.

"You guys are just so sweet, I love you so much!" Lisa sobs.

"Why are you two crying?" Jisoo laughs pointing at Chaeyoung and Jennie.

"I don't know!" Chaeyoung cries.

"Because she's crying!" Jennie Sniffles.

"Guys, They're Just presents." Jisoo chuckles before hugging them all. "It's okay stop crying."

Lisa sniffles and leans into Jisoo's shoulder.

"Oh gosh." Chaeyoung sighs fanning her face.

"Are you guys going to cry every time we do sentimental things? Because I'll start carrying tissues With me if you do." Jisoo says.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." Lisa says wiping her tears. "Thanks for all the sweet gifts guys."

They had each giving Lisa her birthday gifts, ranging from little sentimental things like photographs to things like Jewelry.

"You Okay now?" Jisoo chuckles.

Jennie nods and rests her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

"Aish, such cry babies." Jisoo teases.  "Lets start this movie now."

They all turn on the tv and Jisoo presses play. Jennie moved the blanket over the four of them, and Jisoo puts her arm over her shoulder.

Jennie smiles softly when she feels Jisoo's lips on her cheek, she doesn't know why, but a soft blush covers her cheeks. Jisoo giggles and gives it a light pinch.

"And you call us cheesy." Lisa teases.

"Shh." Jisoo chuckles. "I think that one is going to pass out." She whispers.

They look over to see Chaeyoung's eyes are closed as she leans into Lisa.

"Awe. She's so cute." Lisa coos, kissing her cheek.

"Hmm?" Chaeyoung hums,

"Shh, sleep baby." Lisa whispers.

"Mmkay."

"Lets move Jendeukie," Jisoo says quietly. She motions to the Little pink cubby and Jennie nods as she sleepily follows.

Jisoo lays down and opens her arms, to witch Jennie immediately settles in to.

She sighs happily when Jisoo's arms wrap her in a warm embrace and a blanket is covering them.

"Mm you're always so warm Jendeuk." Jisoo hums, closing her eyes as the movie provided light background noise.

"I love you." Jennie mumbles against her.

"I love you too." Jisoo smiles, pressing a lingering kiss to her forehead.

Lisa moves Chaeyoung so that they were laying on the couch more comfortably. She moves to the outside of the couch to assure that Chaeyoung wouldn't fall, sighing softly when Chaeng turns into her chest and clasps tightly onto her hoodie.

Lisa brushes the Stray hairs off of Chaeyoung's sleeping face and smiles softly. "This has been the best birthday ever Chaeyoung. I love you, sleep well." She whispers.