A New Colour to the Team

Your heart was racing. He was in trouble. He needed your help, but you were too scared. You heard him calling for you. "Please Y/N, You can do it, believe in you."

That story is yet to be told.....

Y/N POV:

I looked at my friends and saw that they all had guilt written all over there face. Then, they all started to mumble things to each other. Then, Master Wu finally spoke up. "The Ninja's and I have an offer for you." I went blank. Lloyd then continued. "Because of your bravery against Malyri, would you like to be the Grey Ninja, Power of Emotion." 

I was speechless. Why would anyone give me an offer like that? I'm the most weakest person on the planet. I'm afraid of everything. Then with confusion, I said/asked him, "I would love to but, why out of all people would you choose me to be a Ninja? I'm scared of everything."

When I said that, Lloyd smiled at me and said, "I find that very hard to believe as you just melted a 10 foot tall WarLord." I blushed a bit. Nya glared at him and started to speak.

"We all wish we had the heart like yours. We all want want to stand up for what we think is right. But you have that courage as we all just saw now. You destroyed, or rather melted Malyri because you got offended by what Malyri said about your parents, which is the same way you saved Lloyd from getting killed. You used your emotions."

Lloyd POV:

When Nya finished speaking about how brave Y/N was in defending her parents and saving me, I saw that she blushed a bit, but I did as well. For some reason, I felt like I had different feelings for her then I did for the rest of the Ninjas. 

I don't what the feeling was, but man, it was starting to make me think that I like -. No I thought. I can't. Stay focused Lloyd! Something kept telling me that Y/N was going to be hard to convince to join us as the Grey Ninja, but I think Master Wu might be able to convince her as he then  started to speak. 

"Y/N, please stop doubt yourself. If you alway think negative, you be negative! Think about what you done what you put brave face on. You save Ninjago from a very danger WarLord!" (Sorry if what Master Wu says makes no sense, I tired to do my best old man impression. No offence to Master Wu) 

I started to see that Y/N face had changed from worried to shocked. I guess she didn't expect that. "Master Wu is right. Think about what you did just then to Malyri, You actually saved Ninjago from being turned to ashes" I said, hoping I could help convince her to join the Ninja's. She glanced at me, then at all of us. 

Y/N POV:

When Lloyd had finished speaking, I looked up at him to see him pleading for me to join the Ninja's. Then I looked at the rest of the Ninja's, and Master Wu. They were also pleading for me to join their group. 

I looked to the ground and remembered what Nya and Master Wu had told me, "You have that courage as we all just saw now. You destroyed, or rather melted Malyri because you got offended by what Malyri said about your parents, which is the same way you saved Lloyd from getting killed. You used your emotions."  "If you alway think negative, you be negative! Think about what you done what you put brave face on. You save Ninjago from a very danger WarLord!" 

That last part got me thinking. How did I melt Malyri, save Lloyd and have courage? That was when I made a decision. I spoke up and said with trembling knees, "I will be the Grey Ninja."

3rd Person:

Everyone stared at Y/N in shock. Nya was first to speak. "YEESSSS, finally, another girl in the team, and she's the one and only Y/N L/N, my best friend!" she said proudly, pulling Y/N into a big hug.

"Welcome to the team" Zane simply said, shaking my hand.

"Finally, Nya can stop annoying me now, she's got company!" Kai cheered, but Nya turned around and replied but with a lot of sass, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? How can I stop annoying my big bro? I now have Y/N's help to annoy you even more!"  Kai then started to chase Nya around.

"Nice to meet you." Jay said. "And have you on our team." Cole finished.

Lloyd then came up to you and said, "It's really great to have you on the team, hope you settle in well without them hassling you to much." You replied back saying, "Thanks Lloyd, for everything. Especially for encouraging me earlier, no one's ever done that for me before. I really appreciate it." Lloyd said back, "It's nothing really, I'm just glad to have someone like you on the team."

Y/N blushed a bit and kept walking with Lloyd and the others to the Destiny's Bounty were Master Wu said, "Next Stop, The Monastery."

I really hope you all are enjoying it so far. If any of would like to recommend something that I could add to my story, feel free to say it in the comments below, but please, nothing insulting.