"Just fucking let me go then! You're a fucking lunatic!" She cried and I pushed her into the lockers in front of me.

She grunted as she tried to stop herself from falling and I stood by the door with crossed arms. She opened up the locker with a huff as she licked her split lip.

"How'd you find out, hm?" She asked and took out her bag while the owner yelled for both of us outside the door.

"I always knew it was you, you fucking psycho bitch." I grumbled keeping myself from attacking again and she held the phone in her hand.

She turned around and looked me in my eyes with an evil smirk, "Stop playing yourself. We all know you're in love with her." She huffed and I glared into her eyes as I felt nothing but anger in my heart.

"No, you're wrong. But you were too fucking jealous to see that." I clenched my jaw as I snatched the phone from her hands.

I pushed her harshly against the locker and fished her own phone out of her pocket.

"What?! No-"

I shut her up with another smack and watched her fall as I backed away not liking my violent behavior. I was angry and I already got my hits in, I didn't wanna turn into anyone I knew. So I stood back and wiped my lip where it was split as well.

"I'll never know why you're such an evil bitch but everyone will know when I'm done." I huffed and she looked up at me with angry eyes and sniffed suddenly.

I opened the door as I shoved the phones in my pockets and was immediately pulled and thrashed around. I was escorted off the premises before being forced to sit at the curb. I groaned in pain when I felt zip ties wrapped around my wrists. The bodyguard or whatever waited in the sun with me while I heard police sirens.

"Fuck me." I sighed shaking my head and I heard a car roll up then two more.

"This one, officer." I heard his annoying ass voice while I kept my head down.

I glanced up and just as I knew it people were outside videoing me causing me to chuckle softly. Karen was going to literally fucking kill me. Like actually torture me and I knew I would never hear the end of it. So I heard the officers speak to me while I just ignored them and they eventually just picked me up. Shoving me into the backseat while I looked out the window to see Erica and Dion rolling up. She frantically got out causing more people to be riled up.

"The press are gonna have a field day." I mumbled before chuckling again and shook my head.

"I'll get you out! Don't worry." I heard Erica yell at me and I felt the car start to move.

"Fuck." I mumbled again while I heard the driver laugh to himself.

_

"YOU WHAT?!" I heard that beautiful voice yell loudly into the phone.

"I uh I got arrested?" I mumbled to Camila and I could hear her quickly pick up shit in the background.

"Where? Which station?"

"The closest station from our house." I sighed and I heard her yell out,

"I'll be right back, Roger!! I'm sorry! There's an idiot in jail!" She yelled almost angrily and I sighed as I leaned against the wall.