He forward it to his phone then turn her phone off. "Lets see if you still can call me coconut head.."

Tzuyu looked at the outfit then to the parlor. Her mind thought about it for a second then walked to the clothing store. Then come out after few minutes carrying 3 shopping bags.

She touched her pocket and her eyes widened, "My phone.. Omo.." going back inside the store, "Did I left a phone here?"

"I have no idea maam.. You came here straight to pay the clothes you didn't left anything.. other than your receipt.."

She pulled her hair and think deeply, "Where the fuck did I left it at?!"

The lady's eyes widened then cleared her throat, "Ahm.. Then.. Could please.." she point to the other customer waiting for the line.

"Oh sorry.."

***

Jungkook sat on his swivel chair and open his laptop then look at the door, yoongi entered to his office holding a paper, "I heard minji didn't deny it.."

"Didn't deny what?"

"The dating issue.. She's a model.. You know how they act when they encountered hot guys.." Yoongi smacked his shoulder, "Dude now everyone thinks you're dating that model.. They just want your respond.."

"Im not responding.. They can die of waiting.." He rolled his eyes.

"Why not?" Yoongi grinned, "You don't want to be locked with someone yet? Or you're locked with someone already?"

He looked at him, "My ass.. You think dating is ever my type?"

"Pshh.. Jungkook.. Oh yeah right.. How's Tzuyu? Her friend's mom kept me for a whole day then kicked me out.."

"Why?"

"She wants me to marry her daughter cause she thinks Im rich which is true... But still gold diggers people man.."

"Does her daughter want you though?"

"No.. definitely not... She raise her voice like really loud.." He sat on the couch and rest, "Dude I don't even remember what happened on that night.."

Jungkook didn't paid attention to him but scrolling on Tzuyu's camera roll.

     "JUNGKOOK!"

"JUNGKOOK!"

His eyes flinched, "O-oh? What?"

"What are you busy about? you won't even glance at me.. I've saying words-" he peeked on the phone that Jungkook faced down, "Ahh.. Is this her phone? Jungkook I see you hahahaha.."

He grabbed the phone from him, "Its not what you think.."

"Oh hell yeah it is.." He snap his finger, "I knew it.. I guess you didn't told her I wanna hook up with her but its fine.. I understand now.."