The Office ~ Taein

Taehyung awoke to a rustling sound, and an empty bed beside him. He patted the bare space, panicking for a millisecond, wondering where the body next time had went. He glanced at the clock, it was already late in the morning.

He found his beloved waddling back into their shared bed, with his Dell laptop in her arms. She was also half awake, as evident by her droopy eyelids. Goofily, she gave him a small grin that sent a warm bubbly feeling in his stomach.

Reciprocating the notion, he gave her one of his classic, boxed smile that she adored very much. Tucking herself into the bed sheets beside him, she rolled onto her belly and switched on the laptop.

"Hey, whatcha doing," Taehyung asked, his voice even deeper than normal from just waking up. Wheein snuggled besides him into his chest giggling.

"Going to watch some Netflix real quick." She turned her attention towards the laptop and begin clicking nimbly at the buttons, as if she had done the same action so many times habitually.

He cast his gaze on the laptop screen, and sure enough as he predicted, the Office was playing. It was a show that his girlfriend was addicted to. Frequently he would find her binge watching the entire show in one sitting whenever she was off schedule. Day and night, she would bring his laptop everywhere she went. On the dinner table, into the shower, and even into the bathroom.

Sure, he found it cute, but sometimes he wondered if she loved the show more than she loved him. "Oh, come on, first thing in the morning?"

"First thing in the morning," she replied without question. "Want to watch it with me?"

He turned over onto his stomach as well, and attempted in watching the episode with her. The fire drill scene, it was an episode that Taehyung was sure that he watched with her at least nine times. He gazed at the petite girl's side profile. Oh, she's so pretty. He swung his strong arm around her shoulders, wanting her to give some attention to him too.

She didn't flinch, but rather leaned into his shoulders. He almost melted at the small gesture. He would always find everything she did to be cute. Still, he was dissatisfied and wanted more attention. He arrived with a new goal: bother the hell out of her.

He mounted on top of her and propped his strong hands onto the bed on the sides of her waist, trying not to place the bulk of his weight onto her. Wheein gasped out of surprise. He wrapped her body with his, snuggling into it, rubbing his half naked upper body with her own exposed skin of her shoulders. He tangled his long legs with her short yet toned ones, and slightly grinded his front into her perky butt.

She groaned slightly, rolling her body so she would face him and turned her attention from the man on top of her. Yes, goal achieved. Her honey doe eyes staring at him softly seemed to pierce his entire being.

He snuggled his face into her soft bed hair, noticing the familiar smell of his own shampoo. There was a tinge of a dewey smell on her skin that Taehyung could recognize as Wheein's natural scent. Even if he was blindfolded, had a stuffy nose, and had to tell which smell belonged to her, he could do it. It was his most favorite smell to wake up to in the morning.

A sense of giddiness warmed his body, as he continued enveloping her body with his, ignoring her weak complaints against it. "Taehyungie go make breakfast!"

And this command, he happily obliged with. He gave her one light peck on her neck, and hugged her, squeezing her body, before hopping off her. Before Wheein could react, Taehyung swept her body, princess carrying her. "Let's make breakfast together Wheein-ah."

"Yah!" Wheein exclaimed, but still laughed her adorable honey giggle. "Okay, what shall we make?"

"Babies." Taehyung flinched, ready for that punch or smack. Instead, Wheein only turned beet red and froze. Amused by her reaction, he teased further. "Oh wait, I think we already do enough of that, especially yesterday am I right?"

The female finally unfroze and start punching his chest. "You pervert!"