Chapter 7: Suspicious much.

Authors note: photo from- https://nerdist.com/jim-beaver-is-returning-to-supernatural/
________________________________
"Hn Sam Winchester... nice name"

"Thanks..." Sam looked out the window. I sat there perplexed. Okay I did have a gut feeling when he mentioned Bobby but I just ignored it, I just hoped. Sigh, why me? Of course I meet Sam Winchester, was that the reason I was a kid again, so I was close to Sam's age? And how did I meet him? He shouldn't have run away this early? Was it just never mentioned?

"Ha Sam?"

"Ya?" He looked at me with those puppy dog eyes. How did I not recognized him?

"Is it alright if I make a call?" I asked. If their was anyone that could answer my question it was Chuck. Sams eyes went wide, he looked panicked.

Realizing he may thought me an enemy "Oh I just have to call a buddy of my mine. He sorta was the one that gave me the money and phone. Told me to give him a call when I safe, so..."

"Oh" relief washed over his face "ya sure"

That seemed to convince him "Okay but just to let you know he speaks Arabic so I have to speak to him in that language okay?"enochian actually but he did not need to know that.

"You know Arabic?"

"Ya I know a few languages" not a complete lie, me and Lucifer played a game where we spoke a language and trying to guess which one. Pulling out my phone I pressed zero.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me. Did you know about this?" I question him.

"Know about what?"

"Sam Winchester!" I whispered shouted.

"Ah... what about?"

"He is sitting right next to me!"

"Oh... no I didn't know about that"

"So it was not your 'plan'"

He sighed "Like I said you have free will so..."

"What is it just a coincidence?"

"Call it what you will, but I got to go" I then heard the click of the call ending.

Oh come on.

"Everything Okay?" Sam asked

"Ya he said he's happy for me"

"Oh okay."

The rest of the ride was filled with silence, Sam fell asleep. I looked down at him, he looked so at peace, but he was Winchester there would be no peace in the coming future, and I could not help but feel partly at fault. I could have done more, tried to convince Azazel to not kill his mom, Convince Lucifer their was another way. When I looked down at him a distance memory surfaced.

"Alex.."

My brother, he reminded me of him both had smarts, and the outlandish long hair. And how they would do almost anything for family. Maybe that was why we met. Perhaps I'm getting a second chance.

"I promise to make things right."

I may not be able to stop things, but I might as well try.

We finally made it to Sioux Falls at about 9 am.
Sam was still asleep so I shook him awake.
"Sam, Sammy were here.."

"Wait" Sam groggily opened his eyes "Dean?"

"Your big brother?"

He looked up at me, eyes shooting wide open, he looked around at his surroundings, putting to and to together.