Chapter 15

Go subscribe to my YouTube channel

Click the video above for this book and just subscribe to my channel from there or click the link in my bio.

I feel like being nice so I'm going to give you guys this update. Everyone seems to like this book so thank you so much for your support.

Snapchat: Angelxcakes3

Instagram. Gr.ac.iez

YouTube: PoeticMuser

Please and thank you. That way it can be easier to keep up with my actually times when I will update my books. I will be rarely getting on here because of school, but I promise I will try my best to update to your wishes.

Give this book lots of votes and comments. Thank you for all your love already on this book and if you are reading my other ones so lots of love to you guys.

Here's another update

comment

enjoy and hope you like it.

**************

Selena P.O.V

I shot abruptly and moaned out in pain at the pounding headache that came in. I didn't remember drinking my ass off yesterday to earn this torture. I groaned louder when it continued to pound harder.

The door opened and I looked up to see Mike with a plate full of breakfast and some Advil, I smiled and took the medicine first to drink only for it to be yanked out of my hands.

"Mike please..my head hurts so bad." I whined.

"Eat your breakfast first you can't drink medicine on an empty stomach." He said placing the tray back on my lap and then sitting next to me. "Want me to feed it to you?" He asked with a smug smile on his face since I wasn't cooperating.

I shook my head and began to eat my omelet, bacon, and then eating my strawberry tart. "How did you know I liked strawberries?" I moaned out placing the last piece of tart in my mouth.

"I didn't" he shrugged. "Liam was the one who made your breakfast, I was out for a while and just now came back. We took turns watching you since you were out for two days, you kind of scared me because I thought you slipped into a coma. Liam just thought you were dead."

My eyes widen in shock, "I was out for two days?!?!?"

"Yeah we tried to wake you up multiple times to eat but you slept and wouldn't wake up." He frowned.

I chuckled and then remembered that Liam made my breakfast and I frowned as well. "Where is Liam?"

"Downstairs watching TV."

What the fuck was he doing here anyways?

There step brothers stupid..

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that, then why did I pass out?

"Hey Mike why did I pass out?" I mumbled looking up at him. "And I remember people in your house to the other day I came to talk to you about your step brother."

He chuckled, "I think it's just better to show you again. Let's just hope that you don't pass out again."

He stretched out his palm out towards me and I took it getting out the bed. We made our way downstairs to see Liam indeed watching Black Lightning on the couch with a beer in hand.

"Who's that?" I asked curiously from hearing the water running from the kitchen.

"The maid." He answered simply.

He had a maid right under my nose this whole time? I didn't say anything after that and walked towards Liam.

"Liam she's up."

Liam sighed and put the beer down next to him on the small glass table. He sat up and we followed him once again to the big beautiful back yard. This time it looked like a battle ground. People were training and laughing at the same time, children ran like crazy through the trees while there parents tailed them.

Liam and Mike took me to another part of the field, where now huge animals fought and bled.

My face mortified into shock. "Werewolves?!!!?"

I grabbed onto Mike's arm and moved behind him, pulling him back so we could get out of there.

He didn't budge. Just stood there looking out toward the field in a daze and then everything stopped. All training and running stopped and everyone around us started to advance towards where we were. Even the huge creatures. We were now in the middle of a huge circle and I was shaking my ass off from fear.

"We could have left if we had the chance but your stupid ass wanted to just stand there looking like a damn hero, knowing damn well were going to die. Great just great! I'm going to die surrounded by crazy people and a bunch of dogs." I whisper yelled in Mike's ear.

I looked up to see Mike looking down at me, this time with different colored eyes. I stumbled back and fell to the ground. I turned and looked at Liam his eyes however it was a gruesome red.

"What the hell is going on?" I finally yelled out.

"Don't freak out Selena. My name is Lupus. I am Mike's wolf, I won't place no harm upon you." Who ever possessed Mike spoke with a voice that sent chills down your body.

"I am Dixon, Liam's wolf. I am not from Mike's pack I am my own leader to my own. I also will not place any harm on you." Liam's voice was much scarier than Mike's and he took a step back to show me that he tend to stay true to his words.

"I'm dreaming." I mumbled running a hand down my face.

"Your not." They both answered at the same time. They grabbed me off the ground.

"Warriors of Cosmic Storm, soon the warriors of the Crimson Fang pack will be joining us, and there will be a grand conference held for the welcoming of our your new Luna Selena Coleman." Which then Mike pushed me forward.

Roars were heard through the crowd and my name was chanted, suddenly more wolves started dashing out from the forest and then I simply fainted yet again.

**********************

Enjoy

comment 

like 

Would you guys read a book that was based of guyxguys?