Keith wtf you're not gay??? (Part 1)

I decided to do an angst klance smut because why not. Well... really it's gonna be kallura but it still counts.

Lance and Keith were going at it for a while now. Lance thrusted into Keith a bunch of times as he was on his 69th load.

After a while of good thrusting, Keith started to feel weird. Uncomfortable. He told lance to stop and lance did. He asked Keith what happened and Keith explained it to him, despite not knowing much himself but he tried to explain. He somewhat understood and thought he must have gone overboard (well, i mean you did cum in him like 69 times. His ass needs some sleep) so he decided to leave him alone for the rest of the day. Lance went to hang out with hunk and pidge and Keith went to train, which shiro joined him.

Eventually, it was time for dinner. Keith and Lance walked side by side to the table by mere coincidence so Lance tried to talk to him, Pokémon style (jazz hands :D)

Lance uses flirt....

It made Keith uncomfortable again!

(Keith loses all of his health)

Keith is unable to battle, Lance wins!

(Player's name or yours I don't care) receives $500!

So lance stopped and decided to not bother Keith again. So he asked Allura if they can switch spots. She doesn't know why, but decides not to question since lance seems upset about something. (I completely forgot if allura even sits to eat with them but for now just pretend that alluras original seat is nowhere near Keith)

During dinner Keith felt, relaxed that lance was not near him despite them dating. (Everyone knows they are dating btw) He also noticed that everyone (except Allura and Shiro, Keith told Shiro what happened) was looking at him and Lance, confused why they weren't sitting together. Even when they weren't dating they still sat next to each other so this was a very questionable sight to everyone.

Keith's relaxation came to an end when Allura sat next to him. He then started to feel weird in him stomach; as if butterflies were in there...

He had the sudden need to be, closer to her. Closer than what would seem normal for friends...

After dinner Keith went to Allura to talk to her some more.

After Keith and Allura talked about missions, the other paladins, altea, watched the mice perform, and they also talked about themselves. After a while however, Allura leaned into Keith for a kiss. Keith was shocked but in return leaned towards Allura and kissed her. It eventually turned into a french kiss; then they separated so they can breath. After their kiss ended, Allura then confessed that she has feelings for Keith for a while, ever since they left because they thought that Zarkon was tracking them in order to follow voltron (Just go with it). During the kiss Keith had felt something he never felt with Lance, a feeling that felt so good that he had to feel it again. He told Allura that he felt the same way. Then they kissed again. Little did they know, however, that a certain sharpshooter was witnessing the whole thing...

WOW OKAY QUICK AUTHORS NOTE. NO I DO NOT SHIP KEITH AND ALLURA. I decided to make it a two part of even three of it comes to that due to reasons that aren't important. I mainly just feel like it. This is probably the only parts of the book where I actually put some effort into it lol. I don't really have a plan for this... two shot? Three shot? Whatever... I don't have a plan for this short story so yeah. I would spoil it because that's a fun thing to do but oh well. I want to try to make this short story be the longest chapters so I will not post as much stories. On that note, thanks for reading. Nameless has left the... site? Building? Who cares...

Yes I go by nameless shut up.

lol k bye.