What are you doing!?!

Y/N's POV
I hate myself. The other night I was stupid, drunk and did I mention stupid?
I turn to my side and see a blade l. What it was doing there I don't know. 'It's a sign.' I thought.

I grab the blade and cut my wrists. I squeal out in pain. But I don't stop, I carry on.

"Hey Y/N I forgot my- Y/N STOP!!!"
Stan walked in. Shit. He snatched the blade away which was drowning in blood. He embraces me. He's crying.

"Y-Y/N w-why?"
I don't answer.
"I don't want you to end up like Cartman.....How long have you been doing this?"

"....This is my first time."
He sighed, "Don't lie to me.."
"I'm not....I swear on Wendy's life....And yours...I promise..."
He kissed the top of my head.
"I won't tell anyone. Just don't do it again....please...I'm not going to soccer practice." He sat on my bed next to me.
"We're gonna watch Frozen."
I smirked. "Fuck you Stan."

Time Skip-
"WHY DID YOU MAKE ME WATCH HIS!?!!!!"
Stan forced me into watching Frozen2.
Buzz Buzz

K=Kenny
Y=You

K= Come over x
Y=Y? X
K= I miss youuuuuuu 😘 ❤️
Y= I can't. I'm hanging with Stan.
K= 😢😢😢😢😩😫😩😫😓😥😨
Y=KENNY!!!
K= Fine. Tonight? 8:00. Abandoned meth lab.Wear something.....Sexy ;). Be there. K. Love you ❤️❤️

I giggle. I love him so much.

"Sis, Cartman's investigation program is on. You coming to watch it with me?"

I hesitated. I don't want to.

"....Sure...."

Time Skip- In the middle of the TV Show.

"We have come to the conclusion that the suspect is a 16-18 year old girl with y/h/l (your hair length) y/h/c (your hair color) hair." My heart stopped. I covered my face but not my hair. CCTV.

"Police have also figured out that Eric Cartman was murdered on May 22nd 2018 (That's the date of the Prom). Now we have a message from the boy's mother. Onto you Mrs Cartman. Just say what you think."

"Look I know my boy Eric wasn't always a nice person but he didn't deserve this. WHY!?!! IF WHOEVER DID THIS IS WATCHING THIS I HOPE YOU GET SENT TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I want to cry. What have I done? She's going through pain and so is everybody else. I grew up knowing Cartman's mother. She was always super nice to me. But I've betrayed her. I've betrayed everyone.

"She's right whoever did this is gonna pay." Stan said as he turned off the TV and got up. My heart. If he finds out what I did, he's gonna hate me.

7:30.

I better start getting ready. Something sexy eh? Pervert. I'll show you...I hope our kids don't turn out like that....Did I just think that?

After a while, (well 10 minutes) I found something.

I know it doesn't exactly call out 'sexy' but I tried

"Where are you going?" Stan said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Kenny."
"Of course. Go then."

Time Skip-
Kenny's POV
I'm dressed at Mysterion. Just to chill the vibe (if that even makes sense 😂😂😂)

"Hey." I hear from behind me. I turn around and see the most beautiful girl in the world. I can't stop staring.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Absolutely Nothing..." I push her up against a wall and passionately kiss her.

"I love you..." I mumble between breaths.

For the rest of the night we just talked whilst cuddling. Then I brought up Cartman.

"I know Cartman was an asshole but he didn't deserve this, shit. I hate the person whoever did this. They deserve to die."

Y/N's POV
"They deserve to die."
N-No. He wants me dead. Tears ran down my cheeks.

"H-Hey what's wrong?" He pulled me closer, wiping the tears away but they still kept flowing. I didn't deserve this.

"Get off me!!" I pushed him off me.
"Hey what's wrong baby girl?" He asks, obviously confused and surprised to what  I've just done.

I didn't answer.
He took my hand, "Y/N you can tell me anything you know that right?" He took my hand and put it on his hand.

I sighed. Now's the time. I don't want his or anyone else's sympathy. I'm guilty.

"I killed Eric Cartman."