Her....

???'s POV
I was called by some fat dude who was in the year behind me....I think his name was Eric Cartman or something.

He told me to seduce my ex boyfriend Kenny Mccormick. I gladly accepted. We dated when i was in 5th grade and we broke up when I was in 9th grade. I cheated on him but it wasn't my fault. Now some skank named Y/N Marsh, she's known him since preschool or something, anyway they've going out. I know he still loves me. I know he doesn't care about her. He's just dating her as a distraction from me

Now you're probably wandering who I am....My name is Tammy Warner and I'm in the 12th Grade (where I live it's a Grade you get to go if you get a high score in your tests) -17 years old- And Kenny McCormick is gonna love me.

Y/N's POV

Things have turned out reasonably ok; Stan is ok with me and Kenny dating only if we don't make out in front of him. We don't have to sneak around anymore.

The only problem I have is with Fatass. He's gonna pay for what he did. He's caused so much hurt. I can't even walk down the hall way by myself without shaking, scared that he's gonna grab me And history repeats its self. At least he's not here today.

Ring Ring Ring!
"Ok time for class, what have you got Ken?"
"I have a free period."
"Lucky!" He laughed at little
"Ok see ya babe" I kissed him on the cheek and went to my science lesson.....Yay....Not.

Kenny's POV
God I love her. She's just so...perfect....

"Hey baby..." I hear a voice behind me.

"Y/N get to Science....Mr Baker's gonna be pisse-." I turned around but Y/N wasn't there. In front of me was my ex-girlfriend Tammy Warner. She broke up with me when I was in the 8th grade and she was in the 9th grade for some dude in her class. At first I was heartbroken, but after a few weeks, I realised I was in love with Y/N.

"Uhh...hey." I smiled awkwardly. We haven't talked probably in years.
The next thing I knew, she pinned me up against a nearby locker Y/N's locker. She buried her face in the crook of my neck and whispered; "I missed you...."
But before I could push her away, her lips were locked with mine. I didn't want this. It would break Y/N's heart And I couldn't do that to her.

"K-Kenny!?!" I heard a familiar Y/T/O/V
(Your tone of voice) voice.
Tammy broke away. "Jealous?"

"So the minute I turn my back, you go off with your ex! I forgot my textbook Kenny!" Tears stained her beautiful face.

"Y/N it's not what it looks like! She came onto me! I love you and only you!"

"Save it! Stan was right, you're just using me to look cool! You can have this back as well!!" She threw the silver prom-proposal necklace I gave to her, then ran off crying

My heart completely smashed. I lost the love of my life in a matter of seconds.

"Y/N!!!!" I picked up the necklace, glared at Tammy and ran after her.

Tammy's POV
I pulled up a contact on my phone and dialled it.

"Sir, the job is done."

Y/N's POV

I can't believe he's done this to me. He told me he loved me, but the second my back is turned, he makes his move.

"Y/N!!" Kenny. Shit.
I freeze and turn to face time.
"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!"
"Y/N TAMMY CAME ONTO ME!!"
"WELL WHEN I LOOKED AT YOU YOU (Yes I meant to write two yous) DIDN'T EVEN TRY AND PULL AWAY!!!!

Kenny's POV

She's not believing me. I'm gonna loose everything. I sighed. A thought popped into my head.

"Y/N believe me or not, I love you more than anything well except for Karen but you get the point. And to prove it..."

I got down on one knee;

"Y/N Y/M/N Marsh, I love you....
Will You Marry me?"
I gulped.
"I know we're only 16 and I know this is crazy but I mean it. We don't have to get married until we're older..."

"Yes..." I hear a faint whisper.
"What?"
"Yes! I'll marry you!!!"

Without warning, I took her in my arms and spun her around;
"I'll never hurt you again....I promise...I know I don't have a ring but-"
"Hey, is okay," I was interrupted, "I don't care, I love you. I don't need a shiny diamond ring to tell me that."

We heard clapping around us. And I'm the centre was someone I was surprised to see. Stan.
They must've heard the screaming outside.

Time Skip- In the garden- Around 11:45pm- Still Y/N's POV.

When people say they can't believe what happened today, I'm in that same position. One second we were arguing over Tammy fucking Warner then he gets down on one knee. It's crazy.

I hear the double doors open.
"Hey Y/N/N." Stan said as he sat next to me.
"Oh...hi...."
"Hey don't worry I'm ok with you two being engaged it's cool. Though I am a little concerned. I just don't want him to hurt my little sister."

"Stan I'm 2 minutes 30 seconds younger than you; it's nothing."

"Hey that's 2 minutes 30 seconds more than you!"

"We're not doing this again are we? Remember when we had a huge debate in 3rd grade. We locked Mr. Garrison in the equipment cupboard with Mr Slave and Mr Mackey."

He laughed. "Yeah those were good times, before Middle School came around and homework and our social life's got on the way of everything."

Sometimes I wish things could go back to the way they were. Even 8-9 years  ago when the 6th graders were picking on us and Mr Mackey still have us 1 hour detentions; Well in my case, he still does. Even just before I signed on to be a Coon Friend. I could've stopped it.

"But, I am proud of you sis."

Those words will stay with me forever.

A/N
Hey guys! Dramatic chapter there! And the longest chapter yet! (1000 words+)  Yayyy!!!!😊😋
Please let me know if you're liking and enjoying this story- even if it contains dark themes.

Bye! :)

-WritingGeekFreak (AKA Your Author) (AKA Author-Chan) (AKA Holly) :)