Come out...I'm sorry

Stan's POV- Same day of last chapter

"Y/N come out of the bathroom you've been in there for 2 hours"

"G-Go away!" I hear from inside the bathroom.

What is wrong with her? After school she left, disappeared then came back here crying.

"Y/N I need to pee!!"

"Fuck off and use Kyle's!!!! He lives next door from Christ sake!!!!"

"Oh come on!" I hear a knock on our bedroom door, I open it and Kenny.

"Oh hey Kenny I'm just gonna go to use Kyle's bathroom because SOMEONE WON'T COME OUT OF IT!!!!!" I shouted the last part to make it obvious for her to hear it (that probably wasn't English 😂).
"FUCK OFF!!!!"
"Try And make her come out please." I say as I head towards the door to go to Kyle's.

Kenny's POV

This is all my fault. I shouldn't have pressured her. And what does she mean by; "Your just like him." ? I'm confused. But I feel bad.

"Y/N?" I say as I knock on the door, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pressured you into doing something you don't want to do, I love you either way we don't have to anything until you're 100% ready. Just come out....I'm sorry..."

I hear the door unlock.
I feel a soft pair of lips hit mine.
"I love you too." I kissed her back.
I'm not gonna ask her about what she said before, she probably doesn't want to talk about it.

"Babe?" I say through the kiss. She pulled away.
"Yes?" I pull out a small box and open it to reveal a silver necklace that read; Prom?
I saw her crack a smile.
"Yes Yes YES!!" She jumped into my arms and kissed me. We broke away when we heard the front door open and Stan saying; "I'M BACK!!! Y/N YOU BETTER BE OUT OF THAT BATHROOM!!!"

I put her down. (Put it down don't be on your phone while being president 😂😂😂- sorry I had to 😂😂❤️)

"I'M OUT OF YOUR BELOVED BATHROOM GOD!!!!" I chuckled. Stan entered.

"How'd you manage to get her out?"

"I told her I'd raid her underwear draw."

"KENNY!!!!! YOU'RE DISCUSTING!!! But it worked...." Stan screeched in horror, "Why were you in there for such a long time anyway?" Stan asked, suspicious.

"Um....My prom date cancelled on me...."   She lied.

"WAIT WHO!!?!! I'LL KILL HIM OR HER I'M NOT JUDGING!!!!"
Stan was enraged, I gulped. How is he gonna react when he finds out about me and Y/N? He's such an overprotective brother, I'd be the same with Karen though

"I'm not telling you Stanley!!!! It's no one!" She giggled, Stan hated it when anyone called him that, his mom's an exception though.

"Awwww was Stanley gonna beat his ass up? Awww Stanley Marsh is so overprotective of his 'little' sister. Awww...." Y/N cooed. I couldn't contain my laughter.

"RIGHT YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS TO RUN!!!!"

"SHITTTTTTTT!!!!" She dashes out the door.

"3....2...1....!!!!!!" Stan chased after her.

I died of a laughing fit.

Stan's POV

"OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY!!!"

Kyle's POV (Wasn't expecting that we're you? XD)

"YOU BASTARDS!!!!!"

Y/N's POV
I sighed and mumbled; "Not again."
"What?" Stan asked me.
"Nothing..."
"Well in that case...RUN!"
"Shit!" I ran as fast as I can as I thought;

"He'll be back...."

A/N
Sorry if it's short!
I don't know about you guys but I really liked how this turned out! One of my favourite chapters so far!

Bye! :)

-WritingGeekFreak (AKA Author-Chan) (AKA Your Author) (AKA Holly) :)