38: Wedding Nights (!!)

Start from the beginning

This was also the legendary battle between two dragons, ehem, humans, and in bed.

SMUT ALERT!!    SMUT ALERT!!    SMUT ALERT!!(For your blood's sake, tread with care

SMUT ALERT!! SMUT ALERT!! SMUT ALERT!!
(For your blood's sake, tread with care. I have no money for medic care!!)

Fei Long was chugging down his 5th bottle of red whine, while Feng Mian was already sprawled on the bed, having drowned in her low alcohol tolerance. She was mumbling some incomprehensible curses.

"Retards... where did... $20 dollars go... damn family... bastardssss!" She softly hissed, catching Fei Long's hazy consciousness. When he turned his head to gaze at her, he saw a messy black suit, her tie was nowhere to be seen, three buttons from top were gone and her flat stomach was exposed, moving up and down with her breathing. She was delicious, stirring his heart towards a fiery pit.

His electric blue eyes grew bright, his Adam's apple went up and down with his burning thirst. He licked his lips moist and staggered to reach her.

He was just beside the bed when he hit his knee and fell flat atop of her, his elbows supported his weight, just in time for him to save both of them from a dangerous accident. His stomach was against her's, his face inches away from her's.

She frowned, breathing in but stopped there when a pair of aggressive lips smacked against her cherry lips. She felt his tongue lick her lips, it was tender and warm, as well as wet. He did not take long to pry her lips apart and ravage her mouth, their tongue laced with one another.

She was half conscious, her mind delirious, but she passively accepted his love. She could feel the hot bulge that was teasing her crotch, it was getting bigger and harder as he continued to smother her with tender loving care.

His large hand coped her breast, briefly pushing away her suit's coat and gingerly held her by the waist. There was only a shirt and binds, which he soon removed as well. And finally, he touched her breast, pinched her nipple gently.

As he hovered over her, he moved to eat her breast, biting and pulling her nipple, and she couldn't help but release a throaty moan. She was helpless in his gentle embrace.

He worked slow, and made love with her like he was doting a fragile treasure.

His fiery touch rubbed against her pale skin, stroked her flat stomach along with his kisses. He smooched from her neck, down to her breasts and towards her abdomen, to finally move in her nether regions.

With careful movements under his hazy consciousness, he spread her slender legs, his line of sight before her moist crotch. He could smell her faint nectar, flowing from his foreplay.

"Mian... you are beautiful..." He whispered amorously.

He shouldered her legs as he kissed her entrance, nibbled on her clitoris and licked her wet pussy with his hot tongue, exploring her most private part like he was with his favorite food.