Coronation

Lucifer is too excited to wait. He teleports you to your room and hugs you so hard you feel like you'll snap in half.

"Don't break your Queen!" You plead, now back in your regular body and gasping for breath. He relaxes and kisses you sweetly, leaving a warm tingle on your tongue.

"Kitty, you've made me so happy. What changed your mind?"

You sigh and think about the last few days. You've been going along with crazy for so long that it doesn't even sound so bad anymore. You glance at the pentagram and realize that it's almost completely seeped into your skin. You think of how Evan has no idea who you are anymore or what you two had for years, and how Tiara is probably too scared to be near you for the rest of your life. They were the only two you lives for, so why do you care if they don't? You trace Luce's pecks with your finger.

"An eternity with you doesn't sound bad,"

"Well then I'm doing a terrible job as the Devil," he chuckles with an smile. You snicker and shake your head. As you lean in to kiss him again, your door opens and Delilah barks until she realizes it's Tiara and falls to the floor, wagging her tail happily. Tiara enters silently and closes and locks the door behind her. Your eyes widen and Luce stands behind you.

"Ti," you start. She raises a hand and cuts you off quickly.

"Let me talk."

"Okay," you both watch her anxiously. She sighs before she walks toward you and pulls you into a deep understanding hug. You sigh with relief.

"I'm not scared of you, Kaya. You're my sister forever, and I promised to always be by your side. Whether you're with the Devil himself or not, I'm here for you." You almost cry on her shoulder, but Luce smiles behind you. Tiara lets go and smiles at you before seeing Luce and changing her face into a super serious one. She walks up to Luce and grabs him by the ear, pulling him down to her level.

"And you, Lucifer," She starts with a voice that could challenge his demon voice, "If you hurt her in any way, shape, or form, I will cut your immortal dick off and feed it to the souls you torture... get it?"

He nods hard, and you crack up at the fact that the Devil himself is terrified.

"So," you cut in, playing with your hair and addressing the both of them. They glance at you with interest, "what happens now?"

Luce smiles, "That part is easy, we crown you Queen of Hell."

Delilah wines as she rubs against your knee. Luce leans down and she runs into his arms happily wagging her tail. "And you," he smiles as she licks his cheek, "we have a special position for you."

...

You, Luce, Tiara, and Delilah are all in Hell, standing atop a cliff as all the souls are gathered to watch your coronation. Tiara is in a mortal bubble, as mortals burn up the instant they enter Hell. Delilah sits patiently with her and wags her tail.

Luce transforms into his Devil form and addresses his people. "Souls of the underworld, I have ruled you for a hundred thousand years. I have worked with you for centuries. It is now that I announce that there will be someone by my side until a new eternity..."

You gulp and bite your lip. Watching him rule like this, watching him be serious about his job instead of joking around and playing with his powers... it tingles your body. It's sexy, and you're turned on.

"Raise your voices to the new Queen of the underworld, Kaya Price, granddaughter of Koya Exekiel and daughter of Kana Price! Cheer now for your Queen!"

In what feels like effortless breathing, you enter your demon form and stare down at the souls below that bounce and cheer for you. They call your name happily. You smile and wave at them. Luce smiles at you and kisses your cheek. Tiara is clapping so hard her hands turned red. You walk up to her and put your hand against the glass.

"I guess this is goodbye, huh?" She tears up and sniffles. "You're a beautiful demon, Kai."

You bite your lip, "I'm going to miss your stupid ass," you wine. She nods as she places her hand on the other side.

"What are you two doing?" Luce asks as he walks behind you. He lifts the glass, and Tiara feels her body for death. She's still alive.

"H-how...? I'm a mortal?!" She cries. Luce laughs hard.

"That glass was a transformation one. It's the least painful transfer glass. Close your eyes and breathe," Tiara looks confused but follows his instructions, and you watch her body transform into a beautifully slender red demon. Her hair falls perfectly over her face and her wings spread out evenly. She smirks at her naturally long claws.

"Ho' yeah, a bitch can get use to being this god damn sexy," she smiles. You roll your eyes. As you look down, Delilah is no longer a copper brown Boxer, but a jet black, furry majestic devil hound with her own sets of wings and a spiked tail. She barks and her bark shakes the cliff. You smile at her.

You can't help but make eye contact with Luce as you both transform to your normal selves. He moves in to kiss you, but slips just past your lips and presses his to your ear. His voice makes you tingle and shudder as he lowers it,

"And now, I get to fuck the shit out of you, Kitty."