Explanation

You wake up groggily in the dead of night.Luce is in the shower. You try to analyze your surroundings. You look out the window, and realize you aren't in the city anymore. The view is the same as if it would have been the city, except in varying red hues. You glance at your hip, and the mark Luce left glows against your skin.

Leave it alone, you hear from what sounds like the back of your head. It's Luce's devilish voice. If you touch it I get to touch you. You pull your shirt down in a hurry, before you realize that your shirt isn't yours. It's an all black button down that's unbuttoned all the way to just about your chest. It feels like a dress to you.

"Where are you?" You question. He answers quickly like he's in the room.

Around the hall, come out and find me.

You creep out the bedroom to an intricate golden lace trimmed hallway. The carpet is velvet red and looks like a tunnel waiting for you to explore it. It's about 20 feet high, and you look around in amazement. Where the hell are you?

After wandering for what felt like hours, you reach the shower. Luce is being toweled down by his servant, a very pretty woman with horns sticking out of her forehead. She turns and bows to you and you notice her face. It's familiar, and soon you realize that she was at the party too. Luce nods.

"Let me explain before you get all worked up," Luce smirks and pulls his towel up to cover some of his V line. "That situation at the party, I created it. The house, the people, everything."

Your world turns. How?! It was so perfectly planned, so humanly possible for everything to happen just as it did. "Those people serve me. They walk the Earth in plain sight as my eyes and ears. I already know all that goes on in the world, but they make it easier to manage."

"Why?" Is all you can seem to say. He walks up to you and pulls you into a soft and tender kiss, his lips fitting into yours like puzzle pieces.

"You don't know about your ancestry, do you Kitten?"

You shake your head. All you know is that your grandmother was famous for some reason. As you explain this, he nods. He wiggles a finger before he snaps and signals for you to follow him. Clothes seem to fold over him after he snaps, and he walks out the door fully dressed. You sigh. Now that the shock factor is gone of him being Lucifer, it's just plain exhausting.

"Your grandmother's name  was Koya, but in hell we called her Akuma. She was the ruler of Hell before my father, Lucien, and myself. I was given the name 'Lucifer' instead of his Senior title, but fuck that. It doesn't suit me so I prefer Luce," He traced his fingers against a large painting that plastered the wall. It must have been your grandmother. She was a beautiful demon, if you can even say that. Her pigmented skin made her devilishly beautiful and her eyes glowed a fiery red orange that made you shiver in your shoes.

"What does this have to do with me, with the bet?" You ask. His eyes are now a mint green, and you shake at how attractive he looks with light green eyes. He holds you close and looks in your eyes. You get lightheaded, and your thoughts fade away into a vision. It's little Luce, and he's playing with a demon child with long, beautiful black hair. She turns into Luce's vision, and she's wearing a shining gold necklace with the name Kaya on it.

You jolt back into reality. That wasn't you, was it? No, because you looked nothing like that as a kid... you look nothing like a demon!

"That's not me..." you speak frantically. Luce claps his hands and a servant appears within seconds with a dark black box. He opens it, and the same necklace is staring back at you with your name on it. He picks it up and it glows with a supernatural light.

"Put this on." He commands. Hesitantly, you touch it, and the mark he left on you burns. He puts it on you, and your body feels like it's burning away. After a series of screams, you lift your head to the mirror to see that your eyes are all black and shining, and you have wings.