He sighed as he stopped what he was doing. I quickly grabbed my phone on the counter as I answered. "Hello?" I answered. "Hello my darling! It's me your mom!" She yelled.

I chuckled as I sat down and looked at Corey."Hi mom." I said. Corey smirked as he lift his finger up and slowly lick his finger. I gasped as I squeezed my thighs. "What's weong Honey?" Mom asked in confusion.

"Oh...no..nothing. So what's going on?" I said shaking. I glared at Corey as he smirked again. "Well I've got good new! I'm coming to LA !" She said in excitement. I gasped. "Are you serious??? For how long are you staying here?" I asked.

Corey sat next to me as he put his hand on my thigh. I glared him as I slapped his hand away. He chuckled. "Haha yes I'm serious! I'm going to stay there for three weeks! I'm so excited!" She said. Corey leaned in and starts kissing my neck. "Corey stop..." I whispered.

"Who are you talking to?" Mom asked. My eyes were widen. "Um...no one! I was just talking to myself how I can surprise you with food!" I lied as I elbowed Corey's stomach. He grunt as he stopped.

"Aww . Honey ! You didn't have to! I'm coming over tomorrow so I'm going to arrive at LAX at 11 am." She said. "Ok mom. I'll pick you up there. I can't wait to see you. I miss you." I admitted. She sighed. "I miss you too...how things going with Cody and Chase?" She asked

Corey gave me a look as I hold his cheek. I mouthed. "It's ok...I love you." He snuggled in my hand as he kissed my palm. I smiled. "Um...Chase have been doing good. He's getting better from the cold he had last week. Um..with Cody...we haven't seen each other for 3 day." I said.

"Oh ok. Well hopefully everything gets better in the future. Honey I'm gonna have to hang up, I need to finish packing." She said. "Ok mom. I'll see you tomorrow ..love you." I leaned to pecked Corey. "Love you too honey. Bye." She hung up as I put my phone on the table

"So..your mom....is coming tomorrow?" He asked  . I nodded as I looked in his eyes. "It will be ok. I won't tell her about us." I said. He nodded as he closed his eyes and sighed. I leaned in to capture his lip. He kissed me passionately as I took his face.

We kissed for so long as I pulled away to catch up some air

We kissed for so long as I pulled away to catch up some air. My forehead land on his forehead as we breathe together. "I love you...." I pecked him. He slowly smile."I love you more..." He said as he hugged my waist. We sat there for long enough until Chase broke the moment.

"Mommy! There's spider in my room!" He yelled from upstairs. He chuckled. "Let me handle it." He pulled away as he got up and leaves. I watch him walked away and smiled.

I'm glad we got back together. Our hearts belong to each other. No one can take our love away. If anyone tries to ..Corey will come to you and kick your ass. He's not even kidding. He's the strongest man I ever seen.

Sighed. What am I gonna do with Cody? I need to tell him sooner or else everyone going to start thinking that I cheated on him. I can't break up with him through the text. That's selfish. I'm not like Zayn or anyone who does that. Mm... Hopefully I can come to the game on Thursday. Today is Sunday so I got 4 days to break up with him.

*Next Morning*

"Good Morning." I said as I walked in the kitchen. "Look mom! Corey helped me make breakfast for you." Chase handed me the plates. There was pancake with blueberries on too and on the side there was scramble egg. Mm smell so good.

"Aww ..thank you honey. That's so sweet." I said as I looked at Corey. He smiled. Chase grinned. We all sat down ate breakfast as a family. I love these moments. It's one of my favorites moment.

"Thank you daddy!" Chase thanked to his dad. Corey smiled. "Thank to you. You did so good today." He said . Chase gave him a thumb up. I chuckled. "Chase go get ready. We're picking up grandma today." I said.

He gasped. "Grandma is coming!!!!???" I nodded. "Yayayayyaay! Ok I'll go get ready!" He said . "Hold on. Give me a kiss. I'm leaving today. I won't be back til Thursday. I promise I'll bring you a gift." Corey said.

Chase pouted. "Do you really have to gooo?" Corey chuckled. "I spend a lot of time with you past few weeks. I promise when I come back I'll take you somewhere fun." He promised. Chase nodded and gave him a kiss.

"Love you son." Corey said."Love you too daddy." Chase said as he leaves. "You guys are so adorable. Ugh my heart." I fake cry as I hold my chest. He grinned. "I'm the best father he can ever have." He teased. I rolled my eyes and hummed.

He glared at me. "Oh ok..you're gonna be like that? Alright then." He kept nodding as he stood up. I laughed as I stood up as well. I walked to him and hugged his waist. He rolled his eyes and chuckled as he kissed my forehead.

I looked up and puckered my lip. He smiled and pecked me. "Are you excited to see your mom?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes. I haven't seen her for year in half. She been busy ever since." I sighed. "It's ok baby. Cheer up. She coming over." Corey comforted me.

I smiled. "I know thanks baby. Love you." I tip toe as I kiss him. He chuckled and bend little as he kiss me back. "Love you more.." He mumbled. "Alright. You have to go. I don't want you to miss your flight." I tried to let go.

He hold on to me tight. "Stay... who cares about my flight." I shook my head."If you don't go...than you won't be getting some on Thursday night." I smirked. His eyes were widen as he let go of me.

"Ha! Now leave!" I said as I put the dishes away. He glared at me . "You teaser! What the hell! Now you have to fix my boy here. I can't leave with this." He pointed at his bulge. I shrugged and waved him off.

He growled."I hate you so much.." I smirked. "Aww I love you too!" I was being sarcastic. He rolled his eyes and pecked me as he leaves. "Have fun taking care of your boy!" I laughed. "Fuck off!" Corey snapped. I laughed and smiled.

Hahah he's so cute. We're finally getting our moments. Thank you god. God knew Corey and I belong to each other. Oof .

Yep. Another update! Yayy!!! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Guys. I'm watching NASCAR for Nessa's sake lol. I gotta admit...it's pretty interesting lol. I just need to watch and learn more about NASCAR. Ayy. 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL OPENING DAY!! AHHH!!!