"I'm afraid not, honey." Dr. Sydney said apologetically. "But of course there's always other options, if you're interested in having children in the future." She added quickly. I took the chance to open my eyes and look over at Beyoncé and Blue. Bey had Blue in her arms, and it looked like she was crying. I couldn't see her face but I still got mad as hell.

"Imma be back." I mumbled and stood up. I ignored Beyoncé's questions and stormed out of the room. I couldn't listen to her talk about Blue being raped anymore. I physically couldn't. Anytime she talked about the damage I saw red and had the urge to throw up. It upset me too fucking much to hear it again.

Now Blue can't have kids because of this shit. Fuck this. I don't know how, but imma get that nigga back. I don't give a fuck if he's dead, I'm getting him back.

On my life I will.

*****

Jeremiah

9:45pm

"Blue or yellow. Or maybe red. Shit I don't know." I frowned at the box of popsicles sitting in the freezer and groaned loudly. I was craving a popsicle but I ain't know what flavor I wanted.

After a few more seconds I shrugged and grabbed a red one. It really took me a whole three minutes to decide what kind of popsicle I wanted but oh well. I'm lucky my grandma ain't here or she would've beat my ass for keeping the freezer open that long. Talking about "letting all the cold air out" like the food is gonna go bad if the door is open for a couple minutes. I mean I guess.

But thankfully my man Richard took her and Brooklyn out to dinner tonight, so I don't have to worry about her watching every little thing I'm doing. I can chill cause I've got the place to myself. Well, minus Bella, but she's been hiding out in her room so I'm not really counting her presence. She's still pissed at me and I don't blame her. I lost my shit earlier. I'm not justifying me putting my hands on her cause that ain't cool, but in my defense I did warn her, she just doesn't listen. But regardless I still feel bad and I really tried to apologize to her but she wasn't here for my shit. Imma just have to give her time I guess. And pray to our good Lord that she doesn't tell our parents, cause then my ass is really done for. It doesn't matter what the situation is, my parents take violence serious as fuck. Trust me, I know I was in the wrong, but I don't think I deserve a punishment as severe as the one they'd give me.

Give a brother some mercy, I'm going through it right now aight?

I hobbled over to the island and took a seat on one of the bar stools. I popped my popsicle in my mouth and opened up Snapchat on my phone. I fucking hated this new update, but it wasn't gonna stop me from using the app. Honestly I haven't even posted on my story in some weeks, obviously I've been dealing with some shit, but I still like to keep up with everyone else. Especially Madison, cause she likes to mess around with other niggas too much. I know she ain't officially my girl, but she is carrying my baby, and I don't want my child around these broke ass niggas. Whether she's still in the womb or not, it doesn't matter to me. I'm not trying to control her or anything cause that's not my place, I just don't like that shit.

I laughed at a few of my boys' snaps and slid up on some others before closing out the app and locking my phone. I set it down on the counter while I got up to throw away the popsicle wrapper. I finished that hoe quick. I wasn't even that hungry either, but that popsicle was hella good. I'm ain't even mad.