So it's a Date? - Sophie's POV

I sighed and flopped face down in my bed.

I sat up. "What am I thinking?! Of course he doesn't like me." I mumbles sadly. I grabbed Ella and strangled her, then someone walked in. Tam.

I scrambled and accidentally proceeded to throw Ella across the room. She landed next to Tam's feet and he smiled. "Oh, hey, Tam. What are you doing here?" I asked. He nervously- Wait, he was nervous?! Whew, breathe, Sophie. He's nervous just like me, I thought.

He did something like pulling his bangs before sitting down. "Um, Sophie?" He asked. "Yeah?" "I have a question." admitted Tam.

My heart raced. "Uh, y-yeah?" I stuttered. "What should I do? I have this girl I like, and I don't know how to ask her out." he said shyly looking at his toes. My heart suddenly dropped to my toes, and breathing became just a little bit harder.

"O-Oh. What us she like?" I asked, hoping he couldn't hear the disappointment in my voice.

"Well..." He looked nervous. "She's kind, funny, sarcastic at some points, and I really love her when she has this.... Determined glint in her eyes." He said. "She's really pretty, too." He added shyly.

"She's lucky, then." I said. He grinned. "I know." "So, what does she like?" I asked. "I don't know. Oh, wait, I know! Mallowmelt!" He said. "Then you can take her to a sweet shop." I answered. "Like, where?" He asked. "Like that one down in Atlantis, Treats and Sweets." I said. He nodded thoughtfully. I noticed how cute he was when he was thinking.

I glared at the ground. What was I thinking?! For the last time, Sophie, STOP IT!! I scolded myself truthfully. I knew I liked Tam, I really did! I just didn't know how this would end up, with him liking someone else. Gosh, this sucked.

Oh wait, I know! It would end up with me heartbroken for the third time! I thought. I tore off an eyelash angrily. Romance is stupid sometimes, letting you feel so high, then letting you feel like you're six feet underground the next second.

I sighed and Tam poked my shoulder. I turned to him and I noticed his hands were shaking. "Sophie?" he asked. "Huh?"

"Would you like to go out with me?"

it's about time my man.