Episode 17: Popularity Contest

Start from the beginning

Takashi: Sorry, was I not supposed to drink it?

Ren: No dammit! I didn't have a chance to confirm it was the right one!

Takashi: WHAT?! Then what else could I have taken?

Ren: Try a potion that does the exact opposite.

Takashi: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!! Tell me there's an antidote.

Ren: No luck, I didn't buy them since this a temporary potion. We're lucky it didn't take affect yet so I can still talk to you like this.

Takashi: So I'm stuck like this for the whole day once.........

Takashi felt a rush come over him. It took him off balance but he used the bed to keep himself standing. Ren also helped him keep himself up.

Takashi: When you said it was gonna make me drowsy I didn't expect this. Thanks for keeping me up though.

Ren: It's not a problem.

Before Takashi could completely regain his composure he was pushed down onto the bed and he felt a good amount of weight being applied to his back.

Takashi: Ren! What the hell?!!

Ren: Just relax, I'll take care of everything.

Had had her hands locked in Takashi's own and she kept applying pressure so that Takashi couldn't move. Takashi could feel the heat radiating from her body and the tingle as she let out gentle breaths on his neck.

Ren: You don't want to be out there, not while you're like this. So just stay with me and I'll make today one you'll never forget.

Takashi: While that sounds appealing and I'm honestly very turned on right now, you don't survive a zombie attack by locking yourself in a room with one.

With his focus as good as it was going to get, Takashi charged up his neon energy. The heat made Ren back away and Takashi used it as an opportunity to burn a hole through the bed for him to slip through. From that point escaping was easy, he dashed from under the bed and toward the window where he prepared to jump.

Ren: Don't do it Takashi! Out there you'll have no one who you can trust. Everyone will either want your love or your death!

Takashi: That literally describes my life since you guys forced your way in. I think I have some experience to handle it.

Ren: You're making a mistake, just stay with me.

Takashi: Again, very tempting but I'm gonna have to pass.

It was then that Takashi gave a salute before falling out the window. He quickly landed on his back since he forgot that the nurse's office was actually on the first floor.

Takashi: Huh, that moment suddenly became less dramatic.

Ren: You can let me check your body for injuries.

Takashi: I'm a fast healer so bye!

Takashi instantly became a blur of neon light and dashed away. He wan up the walls of the school to get to the rooftops. He was lucky to find that it was empty so he could be alone but it wasn't long until his phone started ringing. He sat by the edge of the roof and look at who was calling to see that it was Ren. Takashi didn't want to know why she was calling but there was still the slight chance that it could be important so he picked up the phone and kept silent.

Ren: Takashi? I'm assuming you're not talking to me but that's good. Just hearing your voice might put under the influence again. I called to let you know that anyone who is affected by what you drank will lose all memory of what happened while you were near them. You simply need to get out of range. The reason that I'm telling you this is because as long as you keep yourself out of anything recording, your powers are fair game to assist in your survival.