I love him.

"Hey." I smile, giving both of them short yet tight hugs before stopping in front of the girl.

"Guys, this is Lexi." Namjoon introduces.

"Heyy." We all smile warmly at her before introducing ourselves one after another.

After all the introductions, I sit down at the very end of the table with Jaein beside me and Jungkook beside her.

Luckily, Seokjin is seated in front of me with Namjoon beside him causing Jimin and Taehyung to sit at the other end, facing each other.

I gesture Seokjin to lean forward and whisper, "Is that his girlfriend?"

"They aren't dating." Seokjin answers, glancing at Namjoon and Lexi.

"So.." I trail off, "They are something with benefits."

Seokjin nods slowly, "Yeah, something with benefits."

A smile appears on my face when I see the waiters of Seokjin's restaurant heading towards our table with plates of delicious food.

It's Seokjin's restaurant. Obviously, everything is delicious here. I recommend everyone a 1000/10 to go to Eat Jin restaurant.

Out of nowhere, I feel a hand pressed softly on the back of my neck causing me to jump a little in my seat from the surprise.

I look up to see Yoongi smiling down at me before dragging a chair from the other table to sit beside me.

"You came." Seokjin narrows his eyes at Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugs before completely turning his body towards me and gives me a smile.

"Wait, are you guys ... again?" Seokjin asks confusingly.

"No." I answer, looking away from Yoongi. My heart feeling heavy at the fact that Jimin is just 3 seats away from me.

"Oh, Yoongs! You came." Namjoon calls out.

"You noticed." Yoongi replies monotone.

Namjoon smiles sheepishly, "This is Lexi."

"Yoongi."

"Oh, hyung!" Jungkook calls, bending forward to look at Yoongi. "I heard your new song. It's really good."

"Ah, you've already heard it?" Yoongi grins at the younger boy who responds with an enthusiastic nod.

"New song?" I ask, looking at Yoongi.

"Do you want to listen it now? I have it in my phone." He says, fishing his phone out of his pocket.

He also takes out his earphones and hand me the left side.

I get so caught up in me that I don't realize what I'm missing

All of my priorities — never put you in my plans

Every time we got closer, I pushed you away

Pulled you right back just to give you the pain

If I was your sinner, then you were my saint

Guilty of breaking your heart

I lie here awake, thinking of all the games I played

I let you wait, hundreds of promises that I never made

I fell forever in our days

Till you walked away, because of the words I didn't say.

I take a look at Yoongi who just returns a small smile, "Yeah. I wrote that when I left you."

"Who are you giving this song to?" I question, taking out the earphones.

"No one."

"Why not? It sounds really good."

"I just don't want to."

"Ina!" Namjoon calls loudly and gets scolded by Seokjin for being a bit too loud.

I chuckle at the two of them before asking, "What?"

"Lexi is saying she likes your necklace. Did Yoongi get it for you?" Namjoon says.

My eyebrows furrow as my fingers touch the necklace I'm wearing.

Oh.

I still haven't took off the necklace Jimin gave me on my birthday.

"No.." I reply, biting the inside of my cheek.

You see, I haven't met Namjoon for a month so he doesn't know what's going on in my life — especially, what happened between Jimin and I.

"Oh, where did you buy it?" Lexi asks, smiling.

Silence takes over the place as I can't form the words anymore.

"I gave her." A quiet, raspy voice says from the other end of the table.

Namjoon looks confusingly at Jimin, probably knowing the meaning of the necklace and why Jimin would give me that.

Jimin continues, "As a birthday present."

"It's really pretty!" Lexi beams. "Where did you buy it?"

"I don't remember." He replies.

I sigh to myself and start drinking water to calm myself down.

Seeing Jimin like this breaks my heart so much.

+
ok this chapter is crap but it's 5 am and I'm overthinking and emo like usual so I just decided to post this chapter Bc I want to wake up to y'all comments in the morning. They make me so happyy

and I started writing on tumblr last month. My username is hobidara