Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.

Start from the beginning

"Sigh...that is why I don't bother to care about human and their business in the first place" Kurama released a long sigh and rested his chin against the back of his hands, his tails shot out and wrapped around Kurahime's necks and legs, immobilizing her "Keep your damn voice down vixen"

"You wanna pick a fight? You cock-less Kyuubi?!" Kurahime screamed out in pure anger, trying to free herself from Kurama's tails by flaring her youki out from her body in hope of hurting him. Youki was like poison to chakra, and Kurama was a mass of chakra so the other half of her power was very poisonous to his body and could seriously weaken him.

However...

"That trick won't work anymore" A faint red glow emitted around Kurama's tails, preventing the golden aura from touching the orange tails.

"Keep her like that for now Kurama" Naruto said to his partner before returning his attention to Yasaka, who was pouring tea into her cup from a teapot she brought out from who know where.

"I never know my father; he died in the previous Makai Civil War." Yasaka said calmly, bringing the teacup to her lips.

"Oh, I didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry, Naruto Namikaze. It was a very, very long time ago." the blonde woman said softly "Tea?" She turned her eyes to his table, where a single cup of tea was standing.

He didn't see it there when he stepped into his room.

"Thank you." Naruto said gratefully before taking the cup of tea, but he didn't drink it right away but pulled the chair from his table toward the bed and sat down in front of Yasaka "So, you actually Kurahime's daughter?"

"Why yes I am." The vixen nodded her head; her fox ears moved slightly "Everyone always said I look a lot like my mother, sometimes mistook us as twin. But that was the first time a human gave me that kind of compliment." she took the cup of tea away from her lips and held it in her hands "My mother showed you her human form, didn't she?"

"Yeah" Naruto nodded his head.

"That mean she trusted you more than you think, Naruto Namikaze" Yasaka said with a small smile "Normally she would never reveal her true form to human."

"I doubt that" Naruto pointed out. Kurahime? Trust him? No way in hell. She did that probably for distraction, so she could have the pleasure of punching him in the face. Who knew how much that vixen hate him?

"Anyway, Naruto Namikaze..."

"Naruto, you can call me Naruto" he cut her off with a smile "You're a lot nicer than your mother I must say."

"I will take that as a compliment" Yasaka smiled at him "and you also a lot mature than a normal thirteen years old boy, Naruto, soon to be Shinobi or not"

"You see, my situation forced me to mature faster than normal" It wasn't a lie. When he was young he could act a little immature, but Naruto was never a naive or light heart one. When you were growing up in a village that hate you and forced to take care of yourself for most of your childhood, you would have to grow up faster and be more mature, just to survive the harsh world you were thrust into.

"I see" Yasaka nodded her head.

"Yasaka, you said you come here for your mother..." Naruto said slowly, keeping his eyes on the daughter of Kurahime "you don't mean to...you know..." It wouldn't be a surprise if Yasaka next action was using some kind of technique to pull her mother out of him, killing Naruto in the process. With his current state of power, there was very little thing he could do stop it. Yasaka was Kurahime's daughter, he would never feel surprise if turn out she was just as strong as her mother who was more than powerful to begin with.