The Smith Sisters

Start from the beginning

2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid.

h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor.

h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.

h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the Internet. Google on "Smith sisters murdered anonymously".

h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell.

The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hanged. Then he found more carvings on the ground.

They said "I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD…. BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!"

- LISA SMITH

This is a death chain letter. If you don't… in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! (FOR REALS)

DON'T BELIEVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE!

Well, that's the whole story of the Smith Sisters Murdered Anonymously. However, because of the facts I wrote in my Smith Sisters Murdered Anonymously is a Lie! post, the entire story is completely false. If you have not viewed that post yet, go read it now.

Also, the story said that this was a death chain letter, and that if you read the story, but did't re-post the story somewhere else, your parents will kill you at night or you will be skinned alive just like the sisters. Of course that is completely false, because I've read this story more than 10 times before I made this post, and I am still not dead. 

Now that you know the story of the Smith Sisters Murdered Anonymously, and that the entire story is false, there's nothing about it that you need to be afraid of. 

Number Two: 

The legend Of the Smith Sisters. Two sisters were brutally murdered by a anonymous killer and later return to kill and skin their parents alive that forgot about them. In other versions instead of the parents being killed, their son is. The smith Sisters Murdered anonymously Urban Legend was originated sometime in 2005, after people encountered in their inbox an article about two sisters, who were brutally murdered in a small town Plainfield, Wisconsin. The article was the following: Two sisters were brutally murdered in the small-town community of Plainfield, Wisconsin. Lisa smith who is 19, and and her sister of 15 Sara Smith were attacked in their parents home on the night of November 17th, around 1:30 AM. Sarah was found stabbed and strangled in the bed where she had been sleeping. Her sister Lisa was found hanging in her sister's closet, skinned alive. Police conducted an extensive investigation, but to no avail. The motives of the attack were never found, nor were the murderers. The only lead the authorities had found, showing a massive series of threatening messages sent through an internet chat service. The case was closed in October of 2000. Some months later, after the article was all over the internet, chain letters started to arrive based on that article. Achain letter is a message that, it's purpose is to be passed around numerous times, from person to person. Those letteres include emotionally manipulative stories and the exploition of superstition to threaten the receiver with bad luck, physical violence or death if he/she 'breaks the chain.' The chain letter was similar to the article, but it had a few modifications. This one involved the ghost of the two sisters, returning to kill and skin their parents, who failed to tell of their existence to their son. This soon became a viral chain letter and made alot of people think it was real.And that's how the Urban Legend was originated." The urban legend.(Internet version of 2005) A girl meets a boy on her yahoo messnger. After the conversation the girl was so scared, she locked all the doors and windows and made sure her room was secured. She didn't know if it was a joke or not, so she decided to sleep with her little sister. After a while, she hears a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window and it started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing, just some tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister, then she noticed the bed was wet and had a weird smell. She thought her sister wet the bed. The girl turned on the lights and found blood everywhere! The girl didn't know what to do so, she ran and hid in the closet incase the guy was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow, it was dark so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened and the man came closer to the closet. The girl closed ehr eyes if it were a dream.... Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. The next day.. Her parents found her dead... She was skinned all the way and hung in her sister's closet. Two years passed, her parents got pregnant with a baby boy, Lisa's room became a gues bedroom and Sara's room, where the murder took place, became the bay's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid, One night he was on the computer and got an instant message. The boy checked the closet like he was told and found the carvings of his sisters names and dates they were murdered. Was it true? He surfed the internet and everything was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs and it was way too quiet. So, he thought mom and dad were sleeping. Later, the boy found his parents in their closets.. skinned alive! And there was a message that said; 'I told you I wasn't lying. Little brother, I loved mom and dad.. but they kept me a secret. I can't believe it. Well, I'm free from this cold world. I won't hurt you like how they did. I love you! - Lisa Smith. This was the content of the chain letter and what later turned into an urban Legend. If you notice the person who wrote the chain letter, is attempting to spread various important lessons. The first is never speak with strangers on the web or meet them in person, because something bad might happen. The other one is, never turn your back to the past, because no matter how hard you try to forget the past, it will always come back and haunt you. But, there are alot in the article and chain letter that don't add up.  

Now here is some facts that i found really interesting about this Legend: 

There are no records of any murder involving 2 sisters named Lisa Smith and Sarah Smith in Plainfield Wisconsin. - They died in 1993 and 2 years later their brother is born, so it's 1995 now. The kid grows up and speaks with her sister that died 15 years ago. 1993 + 15 = 2008 therefore it's false because the chain letter started about in 2005. - Yahoo messenger didn't exist till 1999. - There's nothing in the chain letter that mentions the killer covering the girls mouth. so if she was really being skinned alive, her screams could be heard all over the neighborhood or in the house.Of course there were people claiming the actual murder of the Smith Sisters to be true but there is a lot of mixed up and warped stories here on the internet. The choice whether to believe or not is your's.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~There is a lot of misspellings in here I know but I am keeping it that way because frankly, I'm too lazy to look through it all and this spell check sucks 

L