Candy Man

Like many things in the last 5 decades the "candyman" tale was a Horror movie that some have worked to make a legend they could thrill over. Before the advent of the movie "candyman" was the street title for a distributor of heroin. 

Unlike Bloody Mary, which had been played since the 1700s when people would look into a mirror and say. Who would I marry? And sometimes a face would appear that they didn't want to see. That was something that I had just found out today. 

But from a few stories I read, whether or not it was the Candy Man or just some demonic spirit, or your imagination, that things actually do happen when you say candy Man five times. 

THE CANDY MAN 

                                      BOY FOUND MURDERED IN HIS OWN BATHROOM                                                                                             

             15 year old Devon Smith, was found dead in his own house, Springfield, Arizona. It was said that he was trying to Conjure the "Candyman" a famous Urban Legend created by people who watched the movie "Candyman" made in 1992, directed by Bernard Rose. 

          "I told him not to go chant his name" says older brother, Ryan Smith. "He said 'nah he isn't real' and went ahead and did it. I trie to save him" Smith wiped his eyes as he retold the horrifying tale of Devon Smith, bloodied and butchered on the floor of their bathroom. 

             "He went into the bathroom and locked the door. I was up in my room while this was happening. I heard a scream and raced down there as fast as I could. The door was locked and I had to kick it open. I saw him laying there with blood pouring out of his stomach. It was an awful site." 

            You can't imagine how horrified Smith's parents were when they had come home to discover their youngest son, murdered. "I don't believe in The Candyman" says father, Stan Smith. "I don't believe that could happen, but maybe it is true."

             Mrs. Smith held back her choking sobs as policemen were questioning her. Chief police Derek Malone said that there were accusations of Ryan Smith o be one of the suspects to the murder of Devon Smith.  Police Officials stated that they will be going to court. 

       There is no exact date when he will have a court appearence at this moment, but police are determined to find this murderer. Medical Examiners from local  Springfield Hospital are currently examining the body for any clues on to who this might be.

          There are no further updates on this case. We will update as soon as possible for any information. If you know or have seen the suspect please contact the local police department.  

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS NOT A REAL ARTICLE 

everything in this story is fake and was produced by me. Although there was a case on a man called 'the candyman' back in the 70s I believe for lacing his son's candy with cyanide just to get a welfare (?) paycheck.

I haven't updated in awhile so this is short I know. I tried. 

I did this a little bit differently just to see how it would go. Like/ Dislike? Leave me some comments about what you liked and/or didn't! Constructive feedback for me is great :)  

I hope you enjoyed! 

<3 ClaBro