Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.

Start from the beginning

The mighty Kyuubi, at his strongest form, was being pinned down by yet another Nine-tails fox, yet its body structure was very different from Kurama. This one greatly resembled an actual fox, only millions times bigger with nine big, fury tails.

The beast turned its eyes and looked at him; crimson orbs met azure blue eyes as Naruto stared up at the yellow nine-tails fox standing behind the bar, with Kurama under its feet.

It smirked

"Fancy seeing you here, my vessel"

And it spoke in a very feminine tone.

"KURAMA!" Naruto shouted and ran pass the bars that were keeping not one, but two Kyuubi at bay.

"How brave of you, human" The yellow Kyuubi smirked as she looked down at Naruto. She raised her other leg and about to smash him like smash a fly when suddenly Kurama's hand shot up, grabbing her wrist.

"I won't let you!"

Kurama roared and pushed the other beast back with his body, quickly getting back to his feet before opening his mouth wide, forming a massive Bijuudama.

"How interesting" The Kyuubi said in amusement and she took a strong leap, avoiding the destructive orb of destruction heading at her and aiming for the kill. The orb exploded, shaking the entire mindscape of Naruto. The yellow Kyuubi used her tails to shield her away from the explosion, smirking darkly while focusing her glare on Kurama "I must say, that was quite a technique from a soulless Kyuubi"

"This vixen talks too much" Kurama growled, glaring hatefully at the other Bijuu. Naruto then stomped his foot onto the ground and took a strong leap to Kurama's head, his appearance changed from a child to a fully grown teenager Naruto. Naruto's old Nanaidame Hokage attire appeared on his shoulders as Naruto stood on top of Kurama's head, looking at the other Kyuubi with a steel hard gaze, crossing his arms his chest.

"Perfectly control over mindscape" The yellow Bijuu said "so this is how the brat and you look like when grow up" it was clear to Naruto that this Kyuubi knew about his reincarnation. How? That was the question he was going to find the answer.

"You're the Kyuubi of this world, aren't you?" Naruto asked, his voice strong "I thought you're powerless with your chakra"

"Oh please" Kurama's female counterpart "All Yondaime took from me is my chakra, unlike the weak creature you're standing on top at..." she glanced at Kurama and gave him an evil, foxy smirk, making Naruto's partner growled angrily "I'm an actual Youkai"

"You?" Naruto widened his eyes in surprise. If what she said was the truth, this Kyuubi still had her Youki inside her, the spiritual energy of the mythical creatures only mentioned in bedtime story and fantasies story.

Demons like Youkai existed in this world? Naruto thought inside of his head.

"My name is Kurahime, the Great Queen of Makai, the world of demons" The Yellow Kyuubi, now known as Kurahime declared proudly before leaping forward "and I welcome you, Naruto Uzumaki to this world"

Get ready Naruto" Kurama roared and shot forward as well, the two Kyuubi charged at each other with strong and powerful footstep, making the wet ground of Naruto's mindscape shook violently.

"I'm going to make you reject stepping pass those bars, human!" Kurahime roared and dodged to the side, avoiding Kurama's gigantic claws hands before turning her body back with the kind of speed that completely illogical to her size, opening her jaws wide and bit down hard on the orange Kyuubi's arm.

"GAHH!" Kurama roared out in pain, but used his other hand to punch Kurahime's hard on the top of her head "Let go you damn vixen!"

"Hold still Kurama!" Naruto cried and ran down on his partner's hand, heading to Kurahime's head with a Rasenshuriken in his hand.