Chapter 1:My Rival

Krrrng!Krrrng!
Yes,classes are over.I immediately pack my stuff and walk towards my locker.Oh my!I almost forgot that I will walk Nami home.When I was walking towards her classroom,I stop walking when I saw Taehyung."Hey,Nami!"I shouted at her to caught her attention but,looks like she's busy talking with that guy so I walk towards them."Yah!Nami lets go,"I said."Oh sorry Soojin,I have to go to Taehyung's house,"she said with apologetic look."But why?is there something at Taehyung's house?"I asked her while glaring at Taehyung but he just rolled his eyes."We have a project to work on,I'm really really sorry Soojin,promise I will treat you tommorow,"she said.Why am I too dumb that they will do something?"Oh ok,"I smile at her while,giving one last glaring look at him and wait I saw him smirking.This guy is really testing my limit.

Taehyung's POV

Me and Nami are talking about our project when someone walk towards us."Yah!Nami lets go,"I looked at the direction where the voice came from.Oh,just the stupid tomboy."Oh,sorry Soojin,I have to go to Taehyung's house,"Nami explained."But why?is there something at Taehyung's house?"Soojin said and smile at Nami while glaring at me,so I just rolled my eyes.Haha!she's like a mother no,a father haha! "We have a project to work on,I'm really really sorry Soojin,promise I will treat you tommorow,"she said.Wth you would treat her after she glared at me."Oh ok"finally she gave up,now it's time for me to confessed to Nami.

End of Taehyung's POV

Back to Soojin's POV

That jerk,I know he is courting her but,I know she will reject him because I'm the one she loves.

I was deep in my thought when someone shouted at me."Yah!my dear sister,why are you walking by yourself it's dangerous especially your a girl,"he said while hugging me tightly like if it's the end of the world."Yah,hyung I can protect myself,"I said while pushing him."And who gave you the permission to call me hyung,I want you to call me oppa,"he said while showing me his most beautiful aegyo."Ok ok,I will call you Sehun oppa,because I can't resist your aegyo,"I said while laughing."I know,"he replied and joined me to laugh.While walking towards our house he said something that I don't want to hear."Eomma is arriving next week,"he said and lower his head.

Wanna know the story?sorry but it's to private to say.

"Oppa,I don't want to talk about it,"I said and lower my head."Why is there something that I don't know?"he said questioning me."Oppa,you will know when the right time comes,"I said while smiling at him.

About that private story,only me and eomma knows about it,she gave warning about telling that private stuff to my father,brother and sisters.That's why I hate her.

---------------------------

So here is the first part hope you like it.Sorry for the grammar mistakes.Please vote my story.