Nagisa's Safe Haven

Start from the beginning

~inside the zoo~

The class were forced to not follow the Carnage couple because of a certain red head.

Small groups were formed to follow them in order to know what exactly is Nagisa's favorite animal. But Karma always managed to dodge them.

So right now the class gave up and were enjoying the trip instead of stalking until a certain bluenette's voice was heard.

*since Karasuma rented the zoo for their school trip only the teachers and Class E students heard the yell, along with some of the staff.

Everyone ran to where Nagisa's scream lead them. They didnt bother reading the sign on top of the buildings door before opening them harshly with worry on their faces.

They were horrified when they saw Nagisa wrapped around with several...  more like 5 giant snakes.

They started panicking but when they saw Karma leaning on a wall while smirking at Nagisa they turned back to the bluenette and observed his expression.

"Snakes are so cute!!!"

The small bluenette said while cuddling the giant snakes.

Wait what....

The class stood frozen shocked along with their teachers until Karma came up to them.

"And I wanted that only I know about his secret too..."

The red head sulked

"So wait... Nagisa's favorite animal is a snake?"

Isogai asked and Karma replied with a simple nod.

"Ehhhh??? So only Karasuma-sensei was right?"

Said teacher/government official walked forward with a plain expression but the proud look on his eyes can be seen.

"Ever since that time (you know which episode I mean right?) I always thought Shiota was into snakes. As an assassin he seems like one"

He said as Karma again nodded his head in agreement.

Rio and Kayano started walking slowly towards Nagisa and was about to grab his hand when the snakes around him started hissing at them so they took multiple steps back until they were at the back of the group, fear was in their eyes.

"Oh I forgot to tell ya"

Karma started and gained everyone's attention

"Unless Nagisa says so the snakes wont let go of him"

"And when will that be?"

Maehara asked curiously

"It depends on Nagi's mood... though it's usually around... 3-6 hours"

The bluenette's boyfriend said nonchalantly while the others whined.

"3-6 hours?! Arent you worried? Nagisa's going to be cuddling... CUDDLING!! with snakes for 3-6 hours!!!"

Okajima said pointing at Nagisa who was in total bliss to not care or notice whats going on. Which is quite ironic since he almost always takes note of everything around him.

Karma looked at the cute lil blueberry on the floor giggling while cuddling the giant snakes.

"For some reason snakes dont mind him. Even if he hasnt met the snake yet they already feel comfortable around him. And I feel proud that he loves snakes so much no matter how scary or vicious they look."

The class looked at the bluenette then at Karma, the way his eyes softened when looking at Nagisa was always so obvious to the class and the teachers.

"We get it just please stop looking at him like that, its weird..."

Kayano said

"Yeah, I mean I know you love him but this isnt really like the devil we all know"

Followed by Rio

"Yeah keep in the down low!"

Okuda added, secretly jealous that Takebayashi doesnt look at her with loving eyes.

Karma smirked

"Oh I'll go down low with lil Nagi later tonight"

"Please no dirty jokes... Its very... disturbing"

Isogai said while blushing a bit

"Yeah innocent Iso here cant handle impurity"

Joked Meahara as he swung an arm around the class representative's shoulder.

"You should stop too Maehara"

Was Isogai's reply.

The group laughed while the teachers and staff looked at them smiling.

Nagisa heard laughing and looked at the group while petting one of the snakes

"What are you guys talking about?"

He said while tilting his head.

The audience wouldve thought it was so utterly adorable if it werent for the gigantic and horrifying snakes around him.

Of course a certain red head didnt mind and squealed internally at his cuteness.

Extra 1

Random staff: so, you like snakes? That's something not much people your age have an interest in

Nagisa: Yeah, I always like how they move and look. The way they gather food aswell is just... mezmerizing *eyes sparkling*

Random staff: *sweat drops* that something you dont see or hear often from an adorable one such as yourself.

Nagisa: I dont know if I should take that as a compliment or just another weird opinion about me....

Random staff: Nah its fine. I think that having a sweet lil cinnamon roll such as yourself who likes such dangerous creatures is attractive *leans closer*

Nagisa: *backs away* uhhh...

Karma: *swings arm around Nagi's waist* are you flirting with my boyfriend?

Random staff: *gulps* uhhhh... perhaps?

Karma: *cracks knuckles* oh death will be flirting with you once I'm done..

Nagisa: *sighs* Karma's being over protective.... again....

Extra 2

Nagisa: this is a python

Kayano: ooohhh!!!

Rio: will it kill us?

Nagisa: *giggles* not while I'm here

Rio and Kayano: *sighs in relief

Nagisa: *eyes sparkles* Pythons, by the way, are any of various large constricting snakes (as a boa).
It is also any of the large oviparous snakes (sub family Pythoninae of the family Boidae) of Africa, Asia, Australia, and adjacent islands that include some of the largest existing snakes.

Rio: Oh my god!!! I cant believe you know so much about them!! Its so awesome yet annoying at the same time

*Nagisa continues rambling in the background*

Kayano: he's not stopping is he?

Karma: nope!! *smiles while admiring Nagisa*