Chapter 18 ~*~ Problem On Our Hands (Part. 1)

Hey guys sorry its been sooooo long since I uploaded :/ But Im back again haha. This past month has been horrible. SO many family problems and everyone getting hurt then sports its just a mess, but imma get it together. Anyway thanks for waiting and here is your chapter!!! Haha I wont hold you up any longer. Thanks so much guys for everything. ~M

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running next to my mate. It reminded my of the night he turned me. I remember that night like it was yesterday. I sighed quietly, but the nudge from my mate told me he had heard it. I continued to run along with him deeper into the woods. I knew that once we got back home I had a lot to explain to Adrian about how I came back and what was the reason behind all of this.

I stretched my long golden legs out further in front of me, my paws griping onto the smooth cold soil and pushing me forward. My eyes searched every inch of our territory within seconds as we ran. I could feel the tension coming off from my mate and my wolf started to do the same. I had to calm him down a bit, but after. We reached connor as he stood next to a large group of wolves.

I came to a complete stop once I reached connor, panting softly I stood up straight and walked towards my mate standing next to him. My wolf already testing out her alpha side. I looked into the eyes of every wolf, everyone of  them holding the same light green eyes. All of them accept the large female that stepped forward. Her's held a ice blue color. I scanned her over and her position and stance held that of a alpha female.

"I want to speak to the alpha's of this pack and land." her voice was strong, and held a small flicker of sweetness. Both me and adrian stepped closer and I took the chance to speak first.

"Both me and my mate are the alpha's, but first why are you and your pack here?" I didn't like the fact that since I have been here two other packs had already attacked us, and I didn't need a third.

"We know of your problems with other packs around the area." She paused for a second. How did she know? "We have come to help." She had her eyes locked on me. The last words she said shocked me most. "Because your going to need as much help as you can get for whats coming next."

Adrian gave her a slight nod and bow and I followed. He nuzzled me softly as both me, adrian, and connor followed the alpha and her pack back to her lands. I felt connor flank my other side as I waked close to adrian. He leaned his head over and licked me softly his eyes golden and I knew he was loosing control. I looked at him and tilted my head a bit gaining a small chuckle. I was able to read his thoughts and it made me blush. But being a wolf you cant change colors.

'Your so gorgeous my love.' he nuzzled me softly and licked behind me ear. 'And the way you took control was extremely sexy. Think you can do that in bed?' I knew if I was in my human form I would be a bright shade of red. I nipped at his side softly.

'Adrian, babe, please cut it out.' I laughed a bit. He smirked and we continued to walk flirting the whole way.

We reached what seem to be her pack lands. It was absolutely gorgeous. Their pack house laid on a open plain of the darkest green grass I had ever seen. On all the sides of the pack house which faced us was covered with the rich woods. My ears picked up the faintest sounds of water. Maybe even a waterfall as I listened closer. It was amazing.

My eyes took in every little detail as did my ears. Kids laughing and playing tag around the house. Some of her pack members walking around in both wolf form and human form. Far off I could hear her wolves patrolling their lands making sure everything was safe.  This was amazing. A small cold wet nose touched my cheek making me snap out of it. I realised my it was my mate.

We all shifted back to normal human form all fully clothed. We followed the alpha female into the building. I studied her as we walked and spoke very few words. She was around middle 30's had long black hair and bright green eyes in her human form, but blue ones in her wolf. I was going to debate it, but decided to go against it. She was well built and had many curves in the right places. All in all she was gorgeous. My mate grabbed my hand softly and continued to keep his eyes on me and me only as we walked. Glad to see he was improving.

'Yes I am baby.' damn he heard my thought. I laughed a bit shaking my head and we both came to a stop and big oak wood doors as with a small creek they began to open, leading to a big open library slash office. I knew my mouth was hanging open as I looked inside. I mentally threw my hands to my mouth and made sure. Yeah I was right. Adrian laughed beside me and I rolled my eyes. I noticed connor was quite this whole entire time, when I looked over to him he wasn't there.

My wolf was quickly on alert and searching the room for him, but still no sign of him. Shit he's gone. I looked at adrian and he saw my worried expression. His wolf was growling to get out but he kept him at bay and moved closer to me calming me down a bit.

'Babe...something isn't right. We have a problem.' was the last words that I was able to send him before it all went wrong.

___________________________________________________________________________

Well hoped you enjoyed it(: please vote and comment