Chapter 9 ~*~ Back on pack lands

SO SO SORRY it took me so long to upload. Hope you guys are still waiting n reading and i hope you guys enjoy the new chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mystery Person's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as they laid my mate on the table. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I was the one who had killed me own mate. I should have done my research on the pack first and done a quick run through of everyone in it. If I did I would have known he was my mate. But I didn't. I felt so stupid for letting this happen. If he did make it through this would he even love me, or forgive me for what I did?

I shifted to human form my clothes bloody and a long scratch across my face. Everyone was focused on my mate except the female of the pack. She was hugging what seemed to be the leader as he hugged her back softly. Mates. I wish that was me and the wounded guy on the table. Me wrapped in his strong arms feeling safe and warm. But I might not ever get that chance....not anymore. I moved a little closer but got another growl from jake, I glared at him and shook my head. Knowing this might not end well. I was about to leave the room when a hand grabbed mine. I turned around to find the young girl smiling at me. I felt safe with her, something I haven't felt in a long time.

"Please don't go?" she said sweetly. She was beyond beautiful, I felt embarrassed to even be standing in her presence. I glanced towards the guy standing behind her asking for permission and he gave a slight nod. I smiled at them both.

"You to are a perfect pair." I smiled at the girl grabbing my hand and the guy behind her. I watched as she blushed a bit, but she still seemed a bit in the dark on what all was happening. I smiled again and she let me go. I watched as the guy walked behind her his hands on her hips pulling her to him as she smiled closing her eyes he kissed her neck softly. I moved away giving them space and looked back over to my mate who seemed to be healing a lot quicker then i would think even possible. Our bites always killed, so how could he survive it?

I felt someone behind me as I turned around I was staring dead into jake's cold eyes as he let out a small snarl. I moved back a bit almost bumping into the person behind me. The look in his eyes told me he was ready to kill me. I gulped as I looked down nervously. I'm dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
October's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so happy to have adrian by my side and safe. I felt a hot rush flow through me as he kissed my neck and pulled me towards him. I'm sure he felt it to because the low growl in my ear told me that he wanted me just as bad or even more. I smiled a bit and kissed him softly. But the moment went away as soon as I heard jake snarling at the young girl. I walked behind her and growled back as I moved her behind me. For some reason I felt like I needed to protect her. Why?

"Jake I think you need to leave and go for a run." at first he didn't budge his eyes locked on the girl behind me. I snarled a bit and took a step forward growling louder then him, he flinched but still didn't leave. I moved closer growling louder each step until he finally whimpered and left, obeying. I grinned and turned towards the girl.

"Come on lets get you cleaned up." I smiled at her. She gave me a thankful look and followed me upstairs at the same time adrian sent a message through my head.

'Your going to be one strong alpha. Please don't take long, I still want to finish what I should have a while ago.' I could hear the lustful tone in his voice and I smiled not bothering to answer him back. But as I glanced behind me I saw him at the bottom of the stairs watching me as I walked away. His eyes moving up my body until he reached my eyes and grinned before turning back to help the others with hunter.