Chapter 2 ~*~ Meeting The Guys.

Previously: 
" "What do you me-" I was cut off. What the hell? “ “
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The loudest dog whistle I have ever heard before, rang loudly in my ears, I could tell that once he was done whistling that he had the biggest grin on his face. I snapped my head towards the person to interrupt me from my discussion.  He was leaning against the doorframe of the house with his arms crossed over his massive chest. He was handsome but not as cute as mystery man standing over there was. He was also well built; his black aero polo shirt was well fitted to his body. His dark wash jeans had rips across the knees and one by his right pocket. He had dark brown, almost black hair and bright blue eyes. But he wasn't alone.

My eyes watched as four other guys all muscular joined him on the porch, all of them scanning over me letting their eyes roam where they please. I ignored it. The youngest out of the group was cute about a year younger then me; he had sandy colored hair and amazing gray eyes. He wore a blue hoodie with aero written on the side and dark faded jeans. As I continued looking at the other guys one spoke. 

"So Adrian who’s the new hottie?" the one that had whistled was the one who spoke first. I glared at him. Adrian chuckled lightly shaking his head.

"Guys calm down, plus I don't know her name yet." he looked at me with a charming smile. I put my hands on my hips and grinned at him. At glanced at the other guys scanning over them quickly then decided to speak.

"The name is October." I looked at him and smiled. I guess I could get use to living here. The place was beautiful, the glass windows were amazingly clean; I could see everything inside the house, from the amazing kitchen to the large screen TV in the living room. 

"Well October this is Conner the one who whistled at you,” I watched Conner blow me a kiss, his eyes locked on me. I gave him a disgusted looked then focused back on the people adrian was naming. “Bryce, Sam, David, my big brother Hunter, and of course me Adrian. Welcome to the pack" he smiled at me, and then it dawned on me. I'm the only female in the pack, great. 

"It's nice to meet you guys." I smiled then looked at them, all of their eyes except Adrian, was scanning all over my body. Again! I looked at adrian and then pointed a finger at the guys making a confused face and he chuckled. I smiled shaking my head, letting them have their view, but I swear if one of them touched me they will loose a finger. I smiled at the idea and thought to all of the guys ‘Hey guys you can look, but if you touch I’ll start cutting off body parts, aiming low first.’

I watched as they all looked at me their eyes wide with fear. Bryce contemplating on whether I was joking or serious, hunter put his hand over his manhood just in case, and adrian laying on the floor laughing. I laughed a bit they looked like a deer caught in headlights. I looked at adrian who gathered himself together standing up again.

"I'll show you to your room" he smiled and walked into the house. I closed my eyes calming down holding in my laughter, as I walked towards the guys they all moved aside and watched me as I climbed the stairs protecting themselves. Tears filled my eyes as I laughed walking inside. Adrian was waiting for me, still smiling.

As soon as I walked into the house, I was shocked at how beautiful it was. The floor and walls made out of strong smooth maple wood, that was died an expresso color to give it the right color. In the middle of the house was a large tree growing. They made special holes so the branches could go through and back outside. It was beautiful. The place was the perfect nature getaway. 

We walked down the halls into a big bedroom; I swear if I thought I was madly in love with the house before, you should see how I am with the room. I smiled and looked around the room.

"Wow, adrian this room is amazing." I smiled; it had my three favorite colors, blue, black, green. It was amazing, well to me it was. I smiled and looked at him, but the fun moment went away as soon as he spoke. 

"So wanna test out the bed." he grinned looking at me, I swear guys and their stupid imaginations. 

"Gross" I glared at him, he started to laugh again, which made me smile, but I quickly pushed that away. 

"What's so funny?" I questioned him. "I wasn't talking about that... I was talking about you trying out your new bed." he laughed again; I blushed and looked down feeling stupid.

He had stopped laughing, and touched my cheek softly. "Your cute when you blush." he smiled looking into my eyes. 

"Thanks." it only made me blush more; I looked away and jumped on the bed. It was extremely soft. I loved it. I smiled and propped myself up on my elbows. "This is amazing" I smiled, jumping off the bed and giving him a hug. "Thank you so much." 

"Your welc-" someone clearing his throat cut him off. I broke away from our embrace and looked at bryce standing in the doorway. I heard adrian growl softly, but when I looked at him, he stopped. 

“What now bryce?" he said annoyed, bryce smiled at him. 

"Nothing just wanted to ruin the moment." he laughed and ran out the door. I laughed and looked at adrian who was mad, but smiled shaking his head. 

I smiled and walked out of my new room with adrian following close behind me, I walked into the living room watching the boys playing videos games and laughing having fun. I smiled looking at them and sat down on the couch next to the youngest one. Even the couch was extremely soft, as soon as I sat down it sunk a bit.

"Watcha guys playing?" I already knew what they were playing, because I played it a lot as well. Gears of War 3. They were so into the game none of them answer. I laughed and watched them have their fun with the game, even adrian was locked into the game taking his brothers place and playing. I looked at them and smiled I got up and walked outside, they didn't even notice and if they did then they didn't care.

I walked down the marble stairs and into the chilling night air as it hit against my bare arms. I could feel my hair pricking up as the breeze turned into  quick rustling wind; I rubbed my arms trying to arm it warm again, but it didn’t work. I looked back at the house and still no one had followed me outside. Good, with that I ran into the woods picking up speed still in human form. I looked at the large log before me and jumped into the air my arms straight in front of me as I jumped over it. My legs were together as straight as my arms, like I was diving into a pool. It felt as If I was flying through the air, my eyes turn bright golden and I shifted in mid-air.

Landing silently on the ground –on the opposite side of the fallen tree- I continued to run, getting faster and faster. Smelling the fresh air helped me clear my head, if it was anything I liked the most, it would be running. I loved it. Hmm I loved a lot of things. I ran for hours without getting tired or slowing down, my breaths were even and calm keeping my body cool. I could smell the storm that was coming soon, which solved my question on why it was so cold and windy. As I slowed down I heard a faint sound. Howling. But it wasn’t from the guys, it was from someone else and they were extremely clos- Snap!
______________________________________________________________________________
Picture on the side is David. ~> ~> ~> ~>

Well what do you guys think?

How is it going so far?

If you can, please vote and comment. Thank you to all the people adding my book to their library, voting, commenting, fanning, and reading my story. It means a lot, like I said before. I hope you guys like the book. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. ~M
Well enjoy!

~Midnight 
  ©Copyright Jonaiya Rogers, 2011