Chapter 11 ~*~ Playing With Fire.

I want to say thanks to all the people who read my books, vote, and comment. :) it means a lot. Thanks and Enjoy the chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned laying in bed. I've been stuck in this house all day and really need to get out. I could hear the boys laughing and playing video games downstairs. Sometimes I wonder to myself when we will all grow up and move on from those childish games. I sighed and moved my body from under the covers and walked towards my closet grabbing a pair of jeans and a shirt, along with my black sneakers. I walked towards the bathroom and got ready to take my shower before sending the boys a quick message. 

"Hey guys? Are you up for a run into town?' I sent to all of them except Adrian and October.

'I'm busy sam...sorry' hunter replied and I nodded knowing he would have said that. But as for the others they all said yes. Good. With that I got into the shower and started to wash up and get ready for the day. I could hear the other boys doing the same thing. This should be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I held her hand softly in mine. Our fingers intertwined with one another's. She was absolutely gorgeous. Light blond hair and beautiful hazel and grey eyes. Her eyes were unique though. She had a light grey almost silver like ring surrounding the hazel in her eyes. The way she would look at me was filled with love and pride. I think I just fell in love with that look. I continued to walk until we reached a small stream. I sat down next to the rushing water as she did the same I began to speak.

"What's your name?" it was the first thing I could think of to ask my soon to be mate. She smiled a bit her eyes still locked with mine.

"It's Lillian...Lillian Smith." her voice was like silk. I smiled at her and decided to ask a more personal question. My wolf was inside me growling wondering why I havn't marked her as my mate yet, but I had to keep him at bay.

"That's a real pretty name." I smiled at her and watched as she blushed a bit glancing down. She was cute when she did that. 

"I have one more question for you. Why were you there the night of the attack?" I watched as her face paled as if she replayed that night. I swallowed the knot in my throat and waited for the answer. 

"I...I...I was apart of it." she finally choked out. "I never knew that I would find you; my mate. I didn't know I swear. It was alpha's orders and I had to obey. If I had known I would have thrown them off track."

"What do you mean throw them off track?" I stood up this time knowing that my mate was a big cause for the reason my pack mates got hurt. I watched as her eyes took a strong interest on the dirt beneath her. 

"I was the one who lead them to your pack. I never knew and I was only following orders. I swear and I'm so sorry." she said almost above a faint whisper. I sighed seeing my mate like this hurt me, but it hurts me knowing that she was the one behind this. 

My wolf growled and snarled in my head telling me to forgive her and to just mark her already. Maybe he was right. I was just acting out of anger and frustration. I should have been happy to find my mate, the one I will be with til the end of time itself. I sighed and sat next to her taking her gently into my arms and hugging her softly. Her scent smelled like the lake just miles from here. She sighed heavily into my arms. I pulled back a bit and looked into her eyes. She surely was stunning.