Chapter 14 ~*~ Goddess

Heres the new chapter guys :) Enjoy!!
_______________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I raced down the stairs ignoring the calls of the pack and the new girl who allowed this to happen. My wolf was screaming not to trust her, but for some odd reason I felt connected to her. I raced outside and before I could get to the line of trees I shifted. My paws landed on the ground with a thud supporting my weight before racing through the woods to get to my mate. Why? Why could I do something like this? Had I really caused her that much pain? Did she even know what she was or even meant to me? I really hope my angel is okay.

Just the thought of her not being okay pushed me even faster to get to her. My nose picked up her faint scent. When I got closer I could smell her even more. That spell bound scent that had me intoxicated with her. My wolf skidded to a hault and peered over the cliff where the scent was the strongest. My angel had jumped. I threw my head back and howled in agony. All my fault.

My wolf growled in pain and hurt because of a stupid mistake I made. I looked around rapidly trying to find a way out of this nightmare. Then I saw it. The smallest shimmer of bright gold. My eyes stopped, locked on the gold shimmer, and focused. My breath was caught in my throat. I watched as the gold light grew bigger as it moved closer towards me. I took a step back and felt my back paw slip off of the cliff. I gulped the lump down and nearly chocked as it felt like it was going to get stuck in its spot. 

I moved to the side to get away from the cliff. That's when the glowing light transformed before my eyes into a blond wolf. It's eyes pure silver and its coat holding flecks of gold in it. The wolf was easily twice my size. It's stance was that of royalty. I felt the need to bow down before her and risk everything for her. I wasn't standing before any normal werewolf...let alone regular wolf. 

I Adrian Lee Carter was standing before the goddess of all Wolves. The queen of all animals. I was standing before..Colpevole Di Luna.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter but hopefully you still enjoyed it :)

Please post a comment and vote :( not getting that much out of a lot of you like I would hope to. But still thanks for your support ~M