Chapter 13 ~*~ Death by My Hands

Enjoy sorry it took me so long. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

P.S. I tried to keep this clean lol other words would have been put into play lol ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
October's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I growled with loudly with the fire burning deep within me. First she comes here and tries to take MY mate from me and then tried to push me over. Let me teach her something tonight. Hopefully her last lesson to be learn. October Moon is no push over. I could feel my body shaking rapidly and my mate tried to cool me down but I was long gone from a point where I couldn't return from. I took a small step back and jumped through the air shifting in the process and landed on the girl who stood behind me. Crushing her beneath my massive body and paws as my jaw went forward to clamp around her neck.

Before I knew it someone had thrown me off and I fell to the ground. Shaking my head I looked to see jake's stupid face looking at me with a smug look on his face. How dare he even think of stopping me right now? My mate was now growling but I saw Sam and hunter holding him tightly against the wall. I shook my head and stood up and went after jake this time my jaws clamping tight on his shoulder. I shook my head viciously until I heard a loud POP sound in my ears, followed by a whimper in pain. I jumped onto him and raked my claws down his body before I bit into his neck and went for the death grip.

The stupid fae had already shifted and was biting into my side before I knew it. I winced but didn't let go of jake. I knew my eyes were blood red, because I stared into their reflection from jake's eyes. Before he slowly closed them I saw a flash of sorrow. It didn't stop me until I knew his body was limp underneath me. I let go and spun around counter attacking the girl how had my side within her jaws.

My wolf growled and bit into her side ripping out a big chuck of fur and flesh. She let go and howled in pain. I saw the slightest stir come from adrain's body. Only problem was it wasn't for me. But for the low life bitch that lay crumpled to the floor. I stood over her body as she stared at me with fear and regret in her eyes. What happened next hurt more then the pain from their weak attacks.

I could hear both sam and hunter struggle trying to hold adrian back but it wasn't enough. Adrian leaped from there grasps and stood over the tramp that I was ready to kill. His eyes looking deeply into hers before snapping to mine filled with hatred and a deadly glare that could make anything cower away. Anything but me. I glared back and listened to my mate speak.

'October that's enough!' he shouted at me hurting my head a bit, the demand of a true alpha seeping throughout his voice. How dare he even try to push more buttons on me right now. I stared at him and laughed a cold heartless laugh, shaking my head softly. 

'Are you really picking her over your own mate adrian? Do you not feel what I feel when we touch the way we do.' I saw a flicker of hurt flash in his eyes. This was anyone but adrian. I shook my head and stepped back. I was growing weaker by the second.

'Have fun with you new mate adrian. I never wanted to be yours in the first place.' I let all my hurt and pain and sorrow stick and hang to every single letter in every single word. 'I hope you two are what you always wanted'

I looked towards hunter, sam, and hunter's mate. They all looked at my with sadness before looking down. I shifted to my human form. Sam gasped as he saw my deep wounds and bloody body. He tried to reached for me but I moved away. I looked at adrian and shook my head before bolted out the door and running through the woods. I felt nothing at that moment and I knew that wasn't good. I ran faster and faster using my wolf speed. I was ready to kill myself. I reached the edge of the pack grounds. Also the end of the land as I looked over a deadly, long, dark, sharp, rocky cliff that awaited me. I looked up and smiled a bit.

"Mom...Dad? If you can hear me...then I love you." I said and let a slight tear slip from my eyes, before I closed them and stepped off of the cliff. Goodbye. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I
watched as my mate bolted through the door and left me standing there. I quickly shifted back to human form and so did taylor. The girl I had just saved. I sighed helping her up as she buried her face in my chest and cried. I hugged her closer that I ever had anyone in my entire life. I quickly pulled away as I hear sam, hunter, and hunter's mate growl at me. I looked at them and before I could order them to leave I felt something.

The pain coursed through my body worse than anything I had ever felt before. I collapsed to the floor. I cried and howled in pain, it was like a huge part of me was being ripped away. I could feel my body go cold and shake. My eyes snapped open, this time my eyes were the color of my mate's. Her sweet, big, innocent blue eyes. The ones I loved so much. I knew what had happened. 

My wolf howled within me in full pain. His life, his soul-mate, his world, his angel, the love of his life had been ripped away from him. OUR mate had been torn from us. All I could think of was my beautiful and gorgeous mate...and how she would be gone forever. It was all my fault. How could I have been so stupid before.

This was the death by my hands. The death of my mate. My angel what have I done?

_____________________________________________________________________________

So for such a short chapie!

SO dont kill me lol i want lots of comments and votes for this chapter. What do you think? Will Adrian regret what he has done? Will he even care once the pain is gone? Who is this new girl anyway? Was october finally pushed to her limit...I'm sorry to say so...but yest she was.

You'll see soon ;)