Chapter 17 ~*~ Never Alone.

Well here is another chapter!! Enjoy Please vote and comment thats all im asking for nothing more and nothing less.

______________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and rolled over in my bed. When I looked to my side there was nothing. No gorgeous mate to wake up to. I sighed and climbed out of bed and walked to my bathroom flicking the lights on along with the water to my shower. How could I have been so stupid to let everything happen this way? Let the woman of my dreams and my mate that I loved go? Love? I sighed and shook my head and climbed into the shower standing under the hot water as it ran over my body. My mate, my life, my everything gone. For the first time in forever I felt the wet tears flowing over my cheeks. I groaned in frustration. I hated crying. I wiped the tears away and continued to wash up.

After I had finished in the shower I dried off and wrapped the towel around me. When I opened my bathroom door I saw sam standing against the door frame. I sighed shaking my head, he always knew. Sam was the youngest of the pack, dirty blond hair and big brown eyes. He was well built for a young man and had a character to go with it. I groaned as he came closer. "What is it sam?" I questioned grabbing my clothes and heading back to the bathroom closing the door and quickly getting dressed.

"Other than the fact you screwed up big time." he said causally. I growled madly and walked out of the door and slamming him against the wall snarling my head off. I looked deep into his eyes and let him go.

"Now isn't the time sam." I said sternly. I threw my shirt on.

"Look....adrian I'm not trying to get you mad. Look they are cooking breakfast. Just come down and make you a plate...." he grinned almost out of the door. "if she hasn't already." he whispered the last part so low that if I was a werewolf I wouldn't have heard him. He is so stupid.

I walked downstairs and before I turned the corner the sweet smell of honey and soft sounds of laughter filled my heart. I rushed into the kitchen to find my older brother holding his mate close in his arms and kissing her softly. My heart nearly broke wishing I could do that again with my mate. I walked to the already made plate and picked it up. Nothing would ever make me want to live again. She was the only good thing in my life besides my pack. Before I could leave the kitchen to arms wrapped around my waist and a small body pushed against my back. 

My wolf inside of me was growling like a mad dog. I sighed knowing it was Taylor who was against me. I turned around to see the sweetest and smallest small lit up on my amazingly gorgeous mate's face. My eyes widened in shock as my hand holding my plate loosened its grip and fell. My precious mate grabbed it before it could hit the floor with great amounts of speed and set it on the counter. I could hear the boys chuckling around me.

My heart stopped completely as my mate reached up and kissed me softly. I finally awakened with that one kiss and held her closer to me kissing her back with such want and need and passion and most of all with the love for my mate. I pulled away and lifted her up in a big hug. I heard everyone cheering and clapping for me. For us. But how was she back? My mate...I had seen her dead myself?

"I'll explain it later." she whispered softly into my ear. I set my amazing mate down and shook my head smiling. I grabbed her hand softly and lead her to the stairs and walked her into my room and locked the door behind us.