Chapter 5 ~*~ Tempting...

Previously: 

"  "October...I don't care whether or not the kid was joking or was serious. No one touches you...no one but me." he growled possessively into my ear which made me shiver with want. He leaned in closer to me, his lips inches from mine, his eyes locked with my eyes. I stared into his eyes for who knows how long. He looked back down at my lips then back at me. He was asking for my permission. Why didn't he just take it? Why did I want him to kiss me? Why was he asking me. But the most important question running through my head was....Should I let him?  "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at him and saw the love and passion and lust filled in his eyes as he stared back at me. His hands went to my waist firmly as he pulled me closer to him, and my instincts took over. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, in that moment he kissed me. His soft lips crashed against mine filled with hunger. I moaned a bit as heat started to swell into my body, I'm sure he noticed because he growled with approval.

I could feel my cheeks grow red, but I didn't care. He bit my bottom lip softly asking me for entrance, which I gladly gave him. His tongue explored hungrily as did mine. Our kiss had gone from slow and sweet to hot and passionate. I pulled away gasping for air, my eyes had closed as he sent kisses from my jaw line down to my neck. He kissed the same spot that he bit me, the same night that I had my first shift. 

I could feel his hot toungue lick the spot where he had bitten me, the sparks filled every part of my body. It was a complete new feeling. I let out a small moan as he bit the spot softly but not breaking skin. He growled within his chest and pushed me against the tree, with his hands still on my waist he lifted my hips and I wrapped my legs around him. I pulled his head from the mark and brought his lips back to mine, kissing him hungrily.

I felt the small bulge in his pants next to my area as he pushed himself between my thighs. I couldn't help myself so I moved my hips a bit grinding against his man-hood. "Do that again and I'll have no choice but to take you to my room and not let you out for days" he growled against my neck. My body shiver and my eyes snapped open. I think it would be good if I stopped. He smiled and he continued his assault against my body.

I moaned again as his hand trailed up my shirt, not once breaking our kiss. The way he was making me feel made me want him so much more. He grinned against our kiss knowing what I wanted. He kissed down my neck again. I heard someone whistle at us, which made adrian extremely angry. He growled loudly making me flinch. He stopped seeing my reaction and kissed my lips softly, then set me back on the ground, I couldn't resist the perfect opportunity of me getting to tease him. I let my body slide against his until I reached the ground, I smiled biting my bottom lip and looking up at him innocently knowing what I did to him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian's P.O.V:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had know Idea what she was doing to me, how bad I wanted to take her right now. My wolf  so close to the surface, I don't know if I could keep control over him anymore, let alone myself. I picked her up from the ground and pinned her hard against the tree, not breaking our kiss. She was all I wanted, she was mine, my mate. She wrapped her legs around my waist which was turning me on drastically, and by the way she moaned I'm sure she felt it. But what I didn't expect is that she move her hips to where she grinned against my 'friend'. I groaned in pleasure. 

"Do that again and I'll have no choice but to take you to my room and not let you out for days" I growled against her neck and smiled when I felt her shiver against me. I let my hands slip under her shirt and roam across her body. But as I continued to kiss down her neck and closer to her mark, someone was bold enough to interrupt and stop me from having my way with my mate.

I let the growled erupt from my chest, my body now filled with anger. But my growling stopped as I felt my mate flinch away from me. I sighed and looked at her lovingly and with regret for making her flinch away from me, I lightly kissed her lips and set her back down, feeling her body slide against mine made me groan a bit, closing my eyes trying to gain control again. When I looked at her I smiled seeing her biting her bottom lip in the most sexiest way I could think of and looking at me like she didn't do a thing. I smiled and kissed her cheek before whispering to her, "Babe that wasn't nice with you teasing me like that, I'll just have to make you beg for me then." I sighed playfully and smiled at her.

"And how do you figure that I will be begging for you...and by the looks of it...there isn't much to beg for." she gave off one of the sexy smiles of her's running her hand down my chest.

"Oh seeing the way you acted back there..." I smiled at her seeing her blush, " I know for a fact...and trust me there is plenty for you to beg for...especially when your begging for me to pound that fragile body of yours." I grinned, she blushed a lot but had a smug look on her face.

"Hmm sure." she smiled and started to walk away. I smiled back at her and watched as her body swayed back and forth. I don't think I can hold out by the end of this week. I growled hearing Bryce chuckling behind me.

I waited a bit longer making sure that october was out of hearing and viewing range before tackled bryce to the ground and growling at him. He only laughed more. What the hell is wrong with this kid? I punched him hard in the gut and got off glaring at him. He winced, but stood up dusting himself off and catching his breath.

"What was that for?" he growled, glaring at me. I shrugged.

"You ruined me and my mates moment." I retorted to gain a shocked look.

"Adrian...you finally found your mate?!?!" I rolled my eyes and started walking back to the house.

"Am I not aloud to have a mate?" I questioned him playfully, he just chuckled.

"Just never thought your mate would be that hot." He grinned and I growled.

"My mate is not eye candy for bryce...or for any other male, she is my mate and I will make sure that
everyone knows it!" I snapped and he just nods.

"Sorry bro..calm down" he chuckled.

Rolling my eyes I walked into the house and saw the guys crashed out on the couch. I laughed a bit and looked at them then bryce. "To much video games?" I questioned him laughing and he just nodded. I grinned and looked at  the guys then bryce then the guys and back at bryce. He laughed knowing my thought and we both shifted to wolf form and howled together loudly. I stopped and watched the guys jump up, and run off scared. I laughed shaking my head, 'Chickens' I thought to bryce and he nodded.

I smiled and shifted back to human form ignoring the guys as they cussed and growled angry. I walked up the, passing october's room. I stopped and turned back around and walked into her room, I didn't see her in her bed but the bathroom light was on. I grinned hearing the shower cut off and walked into the bathroom not making any noise. I open the bathroom door and slipped inside, her back was turned towards me and had the towel wrapped around her. But before she could turn around I had my arms wrapped around her waist pulling her close to me. She smiled.

"Adrian" my name rolled off of her tongue like silk, I growled against her and kissed her neck softly. I felt her shift around in my arms, to where she was now facing me. I smiled and crushed my lips to hers softly. She kissed me back her arms wrapping behind my neck pulling me closer to her, I grinned and put my hands on her hips lifting her up and in result she wrapped her legs securely around my waist. I moved my hands from her hips and to her butt so I could support her weight against me. I carried her to the bed and laid her down softly.

I trailed kisses her down her jaw line to her neck all the way to were I marked her. I licked the mark softly making her moan. I groaned and moved my hand to her thigh and slowly moved my way up. Her breath caught in her throat as she closed her eyes, I could smell her strong scent growing with every inch I moved up. I groaned with pleasure as I continued moving up slowly. I stopped a little bit past mid-thigh and leaned in close to her. I nibbled on her soft neck and whispered into her ear.

"Do you want me?" I asked my voice low and husky, she let out a small shaky breath.

"Yes.."she moaned a bit and I wanted to take her, having her soaking wet body underneath me only wearing a towel, only begged my more to take her. I closed my eyes trying to gain control over myself again.

"How bad?" I sucked softly on her mark making her moan again. "Badly.." her voice low and seductive even though it was a whisper. I growled softly and bit on her mark, she whined with pleasure and I smiled.

"Well your gonna have to beg." I smiled then before she could open her eyes I was already gone and in my room laying down. Thank you alpha speed. I chuckled and stripped to my boxer and gladly jumped into my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
October's P.O.V: 
~~~~~~~~~~~~

He left me there laying in my bed wanting more. My body was hot, and pleading for him to take me. But her didn't. I growled softly and got out of bed, getting dressed. Well if he wanted to play games, then I guess I will play them to. I put the towel in the bathroom and shut off the lights. I groaned exhausted and tossed myself onto the bed and covered myself with the blankets. It didn't take long for my body to give in to the awaiting shadows of sleep. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep, dark, peaceful sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

October's Picture ~>

And I'm starting to add P.O.V.'s ahaha so yeah anyway...I hope you guys enjoyed it :]

So dragongal127 was that good enough to keep you alive? lol

Well guys what do you think...Is it getting good?

More action? 

Well please vote and comment...still trying to reach 10 votes, so please keep voting :] thank you guys!!! ~M 

 ©Copyright Jonaiya Rogers, 2011