He looked at you with such a burning intensity you thought he might break you in half. "Do you feel it?" He purred, almost groaning as his breathing paced quickly. He was staring into your eyes, hovering over you like you were his prey. His erection was pressed against your thigh.

You immediately blushed. He read your thoughts. "Not...that," he smirked, eyes filling with lust. "The force. It's stronger," he said. You nodded. "Yes," you panted. "It feels. . .more powerful."

He then eased up off of you, quickly disrobing himself so that he was basically naked in front of you. Before you could even take him all in he crashed his lips down onto yours again, ravishing your skin with his mouth. He trailed kisses from your delicate jawline to your neck, making sure to leave a mark. "You're mine, Y/N," he purred lowely and seductively into your ear. You whimpered, entangling your fingers into his soft black locks as you urged him on. Before he could go any further, you stopped him.

"Wait---let me undress for you," you teased, biting your own bottom lip in anticipation for what was to come. You switched places with him so that you could push him down onto the bed. Your eyes trailed to his length and his toned body. "Damn..." You whispered to yourself, nearly at loss for words. He smirked. "Like what you see?" He grinned smugly, making you go absolutely wild. You nodded, licking your bottom lip as your eyes wandered back to his length. He was so. . .big.

He then watched you eagerly as you slid both shoulder straps one at a time from your dress off of your shoulders. You couldn't hide the fact that you were nervous but you were so turned on what the thought of actually bring nervous didn't really faze you.

Slipping both straps off, the dress quickly slid down your body, dropping to the floor with a light thud. You were bare in front of him now. Your nipples had perked up from the slight breeze. He caught his breath as he looked you up and down over and over again. "Fucking beautiful," he sighed. You placed one knee on the bed, slowly crawling your way back towards Kylo, never keeping your gaze on anything but his eyes at that moment.

"Fucking sexy," you could've sworn you heard him mutter under his breath which made you smile. You positioned yourself on top of him. "I'm ready," you purred, leaning down to kiss him sweetly. He kissed you back eagerly, grabbing a fistful of your hair but not hurting you. "Me too," he replied, body shaking. "You're as nervous as I am?" You whispered. He simply blushed, too flustered to say anything so he just nodded. "I-I've never---" he was flustered which only made you blush and adore him even more. "It's okay. We're both new at this," you reassured him.

You took the hand he had in your hair and placed it over your own heart. "I love you," you said. You brought his knuckles to your lips and kissed each one of them. He gave you an all knowing look as if to say the same.

He then positioned himself at your entrance. "Uhm, would it be better if I were on top?" He asked awkwardly. "Oh, if you want..." You replied back. "I just---don't want it to hurt for you at first too badly."

Okay, so that was definitely Ben's side coming out. It was definitely sweet and thoughtful. But you were ready for Kylo's side to come out again.

He swapped positions with you. He grinded into you just a bit more as he kissed and sucked your nipples before he eased into you. You hissed a little from the pain but it soon turned into a pleasure you had never felt before. "That feels---a-amazing," you softly moaned. "If you think that feels amazing, just wait..." He replied, kissing you softly then harder with a more intense passion to fuck you. He positioned himself again, this time easing in little by little, quickening up his pace.

"Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop," Kylo mentioned, tone serious and sure. You simply nodded, closing your eyes as you felt him gathering up a rhythmic pace. He was guy sheathed inside of you now and you both felt a rush of force like you've never felt before. Kylo groaned as his throat tightened and passion took over him mixed with intense pleasure. "Fuck!" He threw his head back, making you moan out as well. "You feel amazing!" He panted, gripping onto your hips again. He soon started an even faster pace, making you moan even more louder than before. "You f-feel s-so good!" You bit down hard on your lip, panting as he thrusted harder. "Say it. Say my name," Kylo groaned, thrusting more and more. "Ben!" You moaned, gripping onto him so he could thrusting even deeper. "No. My name, say it Y/N." He demanded, thrusting slower just to tease you. "K-Kylo," you moaned softly. "Louder!" His breathing was ragged, lost in the amazing passion from the force and from you alone. He started thrusting faster and faster. "Kylo!!" You practically screamed as this only seemed to turn him on insanely more.

You didn't know why, but calling him Kylo again had turned you on just as much if not more. You were practically dripping for him as his thrusts became sloppier. "Come for me girl," he ordered, sucking on your nipples then up your neck and leaving a bigger mark than he had before. "I wanna--make you cum," he panted in between thrusts. You bit down so hard on your lip you thought you might have drawn blood. "F--fuck!" You were sure you started to see stars in your vision as he continued to thrust into you.

Which each thrust you felt him hitting a spot that felt amazing to you. It was like every fiber of your being ignited and all you wanted to do was release that feeling of bliss. You felt it coming faster. You ran your fingernails down his back, making him groan in pain and pleasure as you left scratch marks.

"I-I think I'm about to c-cum!" You moaned, shaking beneath him. "Cum Y/N, just for me." Kylo said, just before moaning again as he felt your walls squeeze around his member. You moaned once more, digging your nails into his skin, earning another groan from him. You came, long and hard as you felt each wave hit you.

He then threw your legs over his shoulders to hit your sweet spot even further. Kylo obviously felt himself about to go over the edge as he then took your hands and placed them over your head to pin them there. His thrusts became more uncoordinated and sloppy as he slammed his eyes shut, moaning out your name as he came intensely into your tightness.

You felt him collapse on top of you, sweat mixed with a satisfying sigh. When he came, it was like nothing you'd ever experienced. The force bond that you both shared had reached a new height of pleasure. When you both came down from your high, he rolled over and laid next to you. "That was---that was better than anything I've ever dreamt of," he sighed content and exhausted, tracing his finger tips down your arm which sent chills on your skin. "Ky-Ben...I love you," you said, hoping he hadn't noticed. But he was far too asleep to even hear you. You felt your energy start to weaken as well. The force pretty much drained both your energy and stamina and you quickly fell into a deep sleep next to Kylo, content and happy for the first time in a long time.