The End Begins

You were woken up by an extremely loud noise the next morning and your friend Cora had basically kicked your door down, grabbing your arm to forcefully pull you out of bed.

"The base is under attack! It's the First Order! We've got to resist and fight back, Y/N!" Cora frantically yelled.

You didn't hesitate for a second and got dressed in your gear. Just as you were about to join Cora on your speedbike, a wave of intense force hit you with strong power and everything around you became almost silent.

You stood still, seeing not your previous surroundings, but the inside of a massive fleet. You felt weightless yet you felt as if you were on the ship itself.

Suddenly, your eyes fixated on a dark shadowy figure that emerged slowly from the shadows. You knew it had to be him. There was no questioning it.

And there he was looking right at you as if you could be touched if reached out to.

You kept your eyes fixated on him. Those same ebony eyes pierced your e/c ones. The eyes of a murderer.

Suddenly, you felt rage. You wanted nothing more than to hurt him like he'd hurt everyone back at the temple.

"It was you. . .wasn't it? Wasn't it!? Why didn't you kill me too?! Answer me!" You screamed, but he merely kept a straight face as he looked at you with, dare you say, guilt in his eyes?

And then, you felt yourself being pulled. Cora was screaming your name as you snapped out of your trance.

You'd never experienced something like that. Not for a long time at least.

"Are you out of your mind!?" Cora yelled, looking at you like you'd gone completely mad for yelling at the wall like that.

You didn't answer her. You only knew that this meant that he was close and you were going to find him and demand answers.

You weren't going to let him kill your teammates and everyone on Dathomir.

You easily knew that this planet had one of the biggest and most kept secret resistance bases on any planet in the galaxy and not only was The Order out to destroy everything, but you knew that they must've found you.

He was looking for you. . . specifically you.

"Cora, keep everyone safe okay!? I need to get into that ship." You couldn't stress that enough.

She tried to reason with you and tell you it was suicide but you were determined to give yourself up before anyone got killed. You couldn't let that happen.

You immediately jumped on your speederbike and dodged blasts that fired all around you from TIE-fighters. You made it and to your surprise there was one X-wing just waiting to be piloted.

You quickly powered the old girl up and sped up and out towards the Silencer. Something told you that's where he was now. He wasn't on Starkiller base, but you sensed that that was where you would be led to.

That same amount of force was pulling you towards him and showing you where to find him.

You blasted your way towards his ship. As soon as he found you, he ordered his entire fleet to cease.

He managed to somehow crack into your radio, signaling for you to follow him and if you did no further harm would persist. He ordered the rest of his fleet to cease back and before you knew it you were leaving your home, hoping that the Rebellion and your friends knew that you were not whatsoever abandoning them.

You needed answers. There was a definite connection between the two of you and you needed to know. So you complied and followed his command.

You felt uneasy but also angry and annoyed that you had constant eyes on you at all times from the other troopers hovering near you.