Choices

You followed closely behind Kylo. There was a tension in the air that not even your saber could cut through and you had a bad feeling in your gut.

He didn't look like he wanted to do this either. You could tell. The force almost had the both of you feeling each other's emotions in a weird way.

You kept your saber fastened tight on your hip, ready for anything.

The two of you finally made it to Snoke's red throne room back on base and you felt like you had tensed up even more. Something definitely didn't feel right to all of this.

You stood next to Kylo and didn't say a word. Supreme Leader Snoke spoke up instead. His voice rang out like poison as he mentioned your name.

"Little Y/N, Kylo has told me about you. You are a force user as well," he said. You looked at Kylo but he kept his eyes on Snoke.

Just then, you felt a tremendous pain surge through you as Snoke raised his hand and used the force to grab your saber and pull you and it towards him.

You grimaced, feeling every part of your body ache with agonizing pain.

"You have quite surpassed Kylo. You may even be better than I've ever imagined with the force. I've seen the way you use it. That's why I can't let you live. . .you are too powerful for your own good. You may be even more powerful than Kylo himself. . .I can sense Jedi scum running through your veins," he said, nearly choking you with the force.

"Kylo, I'll give you the honor of killing her. I asked you to do it already, so do it now." Snoke smirked, gaze intensely fixated on Kylo. "Show me your true self," his voice rasped out, almost tempting Kylo.

You squeezed your eyes shut, knowing that in that moment you would either live or die. "Go to hell," you sneered, looking down at his ugly face.

But just as Snoke was about to reply, your saber had cut clean through him, severing him completely in half. Kylo dropped his hand, as your saber fell to the floor. He blatantly killed Snoke just by using the force.

You fell to the ground, wide eyed at what you just saw. Kylo on the other hand looked completely distraught and as soon as you could even process anything the Elite Praetorian Guards were coming at both of you, ready to kill you for what Kylo had just done.

You hastily grabbed your saber, backing up against Kylo as he too took a fighting stance with you.

As soon as you knew it, you were fighting with Kylo against the guardsmen. You flipped over one guard, slicing him in the throat with your saber, then kicked him backwards as he hit the wall.

Kylo was fighting just as equally hard as you to keep them off. You'd been cut on the shoulder pretty bad by one of Snoke's men and it nearly slowed you down but didn't. You winced in pain but kept your fighting spirit.

You and Kylo fought until each and every one of his men were dead. You were nearly out of breath from fighting. Kylo looked like he barely even broke a sweat.

And then, in the midst of all this craziness. . .you saw what you never thought you'd lay eyes on again.

Kent, Lionel, and Cora had stormed inside. Kent took out a few troopers on his way in and they didn't have much time to get you out.

"Cora!?" You exclaimed, nearly in tears at seeing her face again. "Y/N! We finally found you! We thought you were dead but tracked your location here!" She cried, holding you in her arms as you held onto her too.

"Hurry, you've gotta come with us! Kent and the resistance set the base to detonate with explosives in fifteen minutes! We have to go!" She said, grabbing your hand as she dragged you behind her towards the exit.

Kylo looked at you, nearly pleading with his eyes for you to stay.

"Y/N, don't go. We-we could start a new empire. You and me. No more Jedi or. . .Sith," he said. He held his hand eagerly out towards you, hoping you'd make the right decision.

You looked towards your friends and then back to Kylo. "Kylo. . .please. . .don't do this. Not now," you begged, feeling a tightness in your chest. You felt like you had to make the biggest decision of your life. Right here. Right now.

But before you could even make that decision, Cora made it for you. "We have to go now, Y/N!" She exaggerated, pulling you with her as you kept your eyes on Kylo, feeling tears stain your cheeks as you left him there.

That expression on his face was raw, heartwrenching hurt. He watched as you were being led away, not even trying to stop you as you were.

The last vision you had was of him standing there and you felt like you were being torn in two. Your soul physically ached.

Cora was leading you to an escape pod before you could even comprehend what had just happened. The pod was big enough for the four of you to get in and he started it up as you were soon all flying outwards into the galaxy, making the base look almost tiny from the atmosphere.

You didn't say anything as you watched from high up as his base exploded into millions of pieces of shrapnel, hoping that he'd at least escaped somehow. You felt a tear in the force as you collapse onto the hard floor of the ship.

You wanted to be happy that you were free but oddly enough you weren't.

The last voice you heard was Cora's before you blacked out into unconsciousness. She was shaking you, calling out your name.

But the last vision in your mind was him, reaching out for you.

. . .Kylo Ren.