Reunited

"You're hurt," you heard that deep voice as it woke you from your slumber.

It was the middle of the night and you felt warm fingers trace over your shoulder wound. It seemed as if the blaster had reopened the scar you received back on Starkiller Base.

You winced at feeling Ben's gentle trace over the reopened wound.

"It's dried blood now. Seems like it cant catch a break," you sleepily replied.

"Besides. . . I've had worse sparring against you," you smirked.

His face did not waiver from the serious expression.

He just stared into your eyes, steadily and never once blinking.

It was as if time had stopped. There was silence and then there was just you and him.

You tensed, having never been this intimate with him before. He must have just taken off his shirt as he woke you up.

For a while you both stayed like that. You were turned facing him as he traced his finger tips down your face and down your exposed neck.

You were wearing what you had on earlier that day. It was just a simple white flowing gown.

"You're beautiful, Y/N. . ." You heard him whisper. It was dark but through the long curtains the full moon peeked through, causing a soft light to glow upon both of you.

"Kiss me. . ." You whispered, heart racing as you had asked him to do this.

Without question, he tilted your chin and crashed his lips onto yours. It was like he'd always been scared to touch you before. He never did anything without your permission.

He tasted like heaven, lips moving in sync with your own.

You both had completely forgot the events from earlier. Nothing mattered right now but this moment.

He gently tugged on your bottom lip as his teeth grazed it, wanting access to the rest of you.

You allowed him, tongue dancing circles with his own, fighting for dominance.

After a few seconds you both pulled away to breathe.

Panting and heated from a bit of released tension, he soon needed more of you.

He pressed his body flush against yours, this time going for your neck. You could basically feel the heat radiating off of Ben's body.

As soon as you felt his mouth on your sensitive spot, you whimpered gently.

This only urged him on even more.

You knew you'd have a mark there afterwards but you didn't care. You'd gladly let him mark any spot he wanted to on you.

"Say my name, Y/N," he huskily whispered into your ear as he nibbled on your earlobe.

"Ben," you moaned quietly and softly.

"No, say it." He said.

You furrowed your brows but did as he asked.

"K-Kylo," you whispered, shuddering but somehow a little turned on at calling him Kylo instead while you were underneath the sheets with him.

You felt him smirk against your skin as he moved to kiss your lips once more.

Although you'd have liked to go further than just kissing, you didn't want to rush it too soon. Ben seemed to understand and the two of you drifted back into a deep sleep until morning rose.

~

The next morning you woke up to an empty bed. You yawned and stretched, easing up from the tousled sheets.

You quickly remembered what had happened that night and immediately blushed. You headed to the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror.

You saw a big purple bruise on your neck where he'd kissed you and marked you as his.

But as Ben's girl? Or. . . Kylo's? You remembered calling him Kylo and felt lust spread throughout your body again. Fuck.

You sighed, thinking you should just take a cold shower and clear your head. You still needed to tend to the wound on your shoulder anyway.

You stripped off your dress and stepped into the cold water, letting the droplets of water hit your skin as you shuddered from the onslaught of cold.

You quickly washed up, letting the soap cleanse the dried blood from your cut. Yes, the shower helped a lot but now you were freezing.

You quickly finished up and stepped out when you heard a voice clearing their throat.

"Ahem. . .am I interrupting?" Ben coyly said, leaning against the doorway almost gawking at you.

You quickly grabbed a towel and covered up, body flushed and as red as a tomato. He'd only seen your ass. No big deal. . .

"Shit! You don't know how to knock, Ren?!" You shouted, holding the towel over your breasts and anywhere else you could possibly think to cover from his prying eyes.

You saw him smirk again as he walked towards you. "You don't have to hide that beautiful body from me babe," he bit his lip looking you up and down seductively. The thin towel left little to the imagination.

"You'll be my bride tomorrow. Then I can have you all to myself," he teased as he whispered into your ear, pressing you against the bathroom sink.

Your heart fluttered and you felt your cheeks burn even hotter than before. So much for a cold shower.

He pressed another kiss over your bruised spot and licked it tenderly. "Trust me--there are a lot more things I'm planning on doing to that body of yours that you can't even imagine," he whispered huskily as he took a strand of your H/C hair and kissed it.

Without saying another word, he left you speechless as you stood in the bathroom alone.

You couldn't move---or at least it felt that way. You let out a breath you didn't know you were even holding and grabbed onto the counter for support as you turned around.

You had never known what it was like to be with a man but he'd painted you a pretty good picture of what to expect. Things were just starting to heat up between the both of you. And you were pretty sure that you'd both shared your first kiss together the night before.

You bit down on your bottom lip, thinking of what was to come and heat pooled between your legs again.

Now more than ever, you couldn't wait to marry him.

He had you like a melted mess in the palm of his hand.

~

A/N!

Okay! Haha, how'd you like that chapter? Just a forewarning, it's bound to get even more heated than that in the next chapter so smut be warned! I hope you are enjoying this fanfic~ ♡