True Colors

You'd blacked out for a good while. When you finally woke, you were alone in a room.

It was dimly lit and you'd guessed you'd been put on a bed. You were still in some form of restraints seeing as your hands were still bound.

Suddenly, you heard the sound of a door opening. Quickly, you laid back down and pretended to still be knocked out.

You had this planned out just in case it was a storm trooper. You'd attack them if they tried to even touch you.

Your feet weren't bound so that was a good at least. You could hear footsteps coming closer and closer.

You were turned on your side so you couldn't make out who it was. But just then, the footsteps stopped.

You furrowed your brows wondering who in the hell it could be. And then, a loud crash of sorts rung out and echoed throughout the room.

Things were shattering all around you. Then you heard bits of screaming and cursing as a helmet flew in your direction. It was his. . .Kylo's.

He had crushed it to pieces as you watched what was left of it roll on the floor a few feet away from you.

You tried to keep still but you felt his presence suddenly looming over you. You couldn't take it anymore so you bolted up and kicked him in the shin, making him grunt in pain. Your feet hit the floor and you took off running for the exit.

He grit his teeth and used a force pull, basically imobilizing you and pulling you back towards him.

"ENOUGH!" He roared, using the force to push you back down onto the bed. You squeezed your eyes shut in frustration and more anger as you couldn't seem to escape from him no matter what.

"What do you want from me?!" You yelled out in frustration, demanding an answer from your captor.

He paced back and forth before suddenly stopping. He looked at you and ushered for a droid to assist him.

He glanced at the droid and ordered it to play back a sequence of events. He didn't keep his intense, steely gaze off of you for a second.

You watched the hologram unfold what you had feared the most. What was once home, your planet, your friends. . .all obliterated into nothing.

Tears spilled from your eyes and white hot rage fueled your emotions. "You monster! You said if I complied there wouldn't be anymore harm to anyone else!! You murdered them all! You. . .you evil, evil bastard!" You screamed, voice going hoarse.

"Did you not try to use the force on me earlier!? This is your fault! Yours!" Kylo shouted.

Suddenly, without thinking you used the force inside you and broke the cuffs that restrained you. Then you went for his saber hanging from his belt and swung for his face. You barely knicked him but caused a big nasty scar to start forming across his face. It made a crooked line down his pale face, following a line down his neck as well. It was surely noticable now.

He grabbed his saber from you, disarming you in the process. "Stop!" He shouted, seemingly unharmed by the blow to his face.

You were trembling, shaking, and wanting to do so much more harm to him than you had ever wanted to harm someone in your life.

But, something was pulling at you deep from within, telling you to come back towards the light.

You wanted to. . .oh how you wanted to. But he had just introduced you to that other side, the other side that wanted nothing but vengeance and revenge.

You had to resist. You would never let yourself fall to the Sith. You were far better than that. You knew you were.

"You'll understand. You need a teacher," his low voice reverberated through your ears. You looked at him like he was mental.

"You?! How could I ever trust you?! You just killed everyone and everything I ever knew. . .again," you said, remembering that night again like it had all just replayed itself over in your head.

"I can sense it. . .we share a bond. I know you know it to." Kylo said, looming over you. You clenched the bedsheets in your hands, grimacing up at him.

"Yes, I know. And that's the worst of it all." You spat at him. "Do you know how powerful we could be together if we harnessed it, Y/N?" Kylo said, reaching out towards you. You flinched away from his touch.

"Do you honestly think I'd let you near me after what you just did!? You are clearly not that same boy I trained with back at the temple! Something in you snapped and it fueled whatever it is inside you." You replied, looking at him with wide eyes.

At this point, Kylo's temper was getting the best of him again. "I've had enough of your mouth! You need to think things through and I'll see to it that you do!" He said through gritted teeth, all while pointing his saber at you.

And with that, he stormed out of the room, leaving you all alone once more.

Days turned into weeks and you had been held captive every day from being brought in. You truly were alone it seemed. Your whole life was basically wiped from existence and every hour felt like days. This ship was all you knew and you were being watched constantly under General Hux's orders.

You'd been brought into a different room this time. It was a holding type of room with a force barrier and a cot to sleep on with a single bathroom. You were given two changes of clothes that you swapped out and two meals a day, if even that.

You hadn't seen Kylo's face since that last incident and you were honestly glad you hadn't. You still wanted to give him another scar across that wretched face of his.

Still.

You couldn't help but want to help him. There was good in you, even wanting to help scum like him. Seeing as you had time to try and think things through you were generally a glass half full type of person. You knew there had to be some good in him somewhere.

That was what always gave you hope. No one was too far gone. You could see it in his eyes. He was tormented by something. You almost felt sorry for him.

General Hux then came to escort you for something. You had just finished eating and were ordered to get dressed in a uniform type of outfit and to follow him.

You'd just found out that you had been given specific orders to accompany Kylo on a mission today.

Maybe this was your chance. Maybe you could get through to him.

Maybe. Ugh, or maybe it could come back to bite you in the ass later.

You sighed and followed Hux.

The Force Between Us/Kylo Ren x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें