Walk on

Harley, Boomerang, K.C. Zsasz, my brother, and I stood in a row as nurses pushed the new villains off of the helicopter. Most of the new recruits were restrained, we weren't. I recognized most of them, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Livewire, and the Riddler. There was only one I didn't recognize, she had white hair and large, silver mittens on her hands.

"New recruits can be taken inside, the previous squad gets to stay here. Zsasz, you can go inside."

"Flag, you didn't tell us there would be more people joining us!" Floyd exclaimed looking angerly at Rick.

"Amanda sent them last moment. I'm sorry," He responded. "I need to tell you guys some new rules for this run. This time we aren't fighting a witch."

"Speaking of which, how is June?" I asked as the final newbies were taken inside.

"She's good, we are engaged actually but let me get back to what I was saying." He looked at us sternly. "I lied the other day when I said we had to get the Cobblepot crime family."

"Ay, what do you mean?" Digger asked.

"The government was trying to make robot replicas of the Justice League and it didn't go well. They went rogue and are terrorizing Gotham and Metropolis. Cyborg Superman is one of the rogues."

"Hank Henshaw?" 

"The government thought they could alter his already damaged brain but it didn't work," Rick responded staring at his tablet. Barbara wheeled out of the infirmary and up to the group.They all are checked and able to go, nanites are implanted and Harley and Faith need theirs re-injected.

"Oh, these again!" I exclaimed as a nurse injected Harls and me at the same time. The other recruits were brought out and Rick started talking.

"You have been chosen out of the worst of the worst and I intend to make you suffer," a new guy said.

"General Fink shut up!" Rick yelled at the man. After a long speech about how we shouldn't try to escape or we will be blown to bits he told us to grab our stuff. I walked to my box and got my clothes on.

Harley was talking to Catwoman by the time I finished getting dressed and Floyd walked over to me.

"I think you have been replaced," Floyd said laughing. "You miss him, don't you? You aren't your bubbly self as usual."

"It's sad, you know? Without him here, he really helped me out during our last mission. I wish I could just hold him for hours but even if he didn't die that wouldn't have happened."

"Let's go meet and greet our new family for the next few days, or weeks," Floyd said, pulling my arm towards the rest of the group. Ivy, Catwoman, and Harley were all talking about the good days of the Gotham City Sirens. I walked over to the girl with icy white skin, white hair, and a beautiful navy blue leather corset and leggings. 

"I'm Faith and you are?" I asked her.

"Killer Frost," she responded, reaching her hand out to me.

"I'm not going to shake your hand because  I don't want to get shot with an icy feeling of cold." 

"Smart idea, how did you get caught?"

"Batman, you?"

"The Flash."

"Supergirl," Livewire responded. "Are we talking about the person who ruined our lives?" 

"Basically!" Killer Frost laughed.

"Is there a nickname we can call you?"

"Frost or Snow," she responded and winked towards at my brother, "Who is that cutie?"

"My brother!" Livewire and I laughed as I responded to her. The helicopter to take us to the city was here and it was time to go. I really won't hate this mission as much as I thought I would, I actually have people to relate to now! This will be fun!!